|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Melty Blood/MBAACC/Warachia/Crescent Moon
- Note: See section below for enders.(xx = whatever starter, EX: 2A 5B 2B or 2A 5B 5C, etc)
- xx 2C 6C j.C dj.C Ender
- Basic BnB
- xx 2C 5C (1/2 hits) j.CB dj.C Ender
- Alternate basic BnB that has further reach.
- xx 2C 6C  j.C dj.CB j.236c Arc Drive
- Basic arc drive combo. After you'll either want to heat then dash 214B/C, or SJ and do a falling j.214C for oki. (j.214C is more advantage)
- xx 2C 5C j.CB sdj.CB j.236C Arc Drive
- Alternative to above when you're too far away for 6C to hit.
- 6[C] delay > 2B 6C  j.BC dj.C Ender
TK Katto (j.236A) Midscreen
- Note: TK Katto combos are all character specific and distance specific. In some cases, these combos won't work on certain characters. The general rule is that you have to be point blank and omit some hits from your BnB to get the right distance for j.236A. Experiment with the cast!
- xx 2C j.236A 2B 2C 22A dash SJ j.AB (2 hits) j.22c j.A(A) dj.AB(2 hits) j.22C AT
- VERY VERY useful combo that everyone should know. It carries from corner to corner.
- xx 2C j.236A 2B 2C 5[C] 22B/[B] dash j.B dj.C Ender (Air throw preferred)
- Midscreen near the corner. You use a different strength of 22B depending on how far the corner is.
- xx 2C j.236A dash 5A 623B j.AC j.C Ender (Airthrow preferred)
- Basic j.236A BnB. Usually used as a meterless damage BnB.
- xx 2C j.236A 2C 623B dash 5A 623B j.AC dj.C Ender
- Better meterless confirm than above. Needless to say, its character specific.
- xx 2C j.236A 2B 2C 5[C] 2C Ender
- Used near the corner to get a meterless knockdown. Leaves space in the corner.
- xx 2C 236C 2C (Ground Ender) or 5[C] 6[C]  j.C dj.C Ender
- xx 2C j.236A walk backwards 5A2C > 2A whiff 236A > 5A 2C delay > 236C 2C 214C
- Advanced corner BnB. Character specific, distance specific.
- 2c 6c j.c dj.c Ender
- Corner: 9j (falling)j.C 2C(1 hit) 5[C] 22b dash Sj j.bc dj.c Ender
- Mid Screen: 9j (falling)j.C 2C(1 hit) 5[C] 6[C] SJ j.bc dj.c Ender - These might be character specific. Needs testing on cast.
- When you want a hardknockdown. OTG is optional. You will only be able to OTG if the ender lifted them high enough (a good benchmark is if you get 8 or more hits on the ender, you can OTG).
- Air throw (AT)
- Use to get them away from you or near the corner.
- Use when you don't have any meter, or want to force them to air tech.
- Use ONLY when you're sure its going to kill or they can punish you for hitting them.
- Trap against back tech; counterhits if they pressed something, frame advantage into advantaged air neutral situation if they didn't. Gets you killed sometimes if they didn't tech backwards, but often just results in a scramble. Best used only as a hard read.
- Note: These are after 2C enders
- Basic Nero summon oki. Nero will hit meaty.
- 2A whiff 214C
- Gives you enough time to throw them as they get up. Used for other mixups as well.
- (2A or delay) 214B
- Nanaya will hit meaty.
- Arc Drive
- Used when you don't have enough meter to end with j.236c land Arc Drive. Do it after 6C, 5C (2 hits), or 5[C].
- Will Fill in Later
Pros and Cons
- Fantastic neutral game
- Fast and very mobile
- Decent mixup game
- Hard knockdown for every hit
- Fantastic meter gain; you'll never run out!
- Largest heat hitbox in the game (used as a reversal)
- Low health and bad defense modifiers for the first half of his life
- Large hitbox
- No good reversals besides heat (which can be OS'd)
- Slow 2A (There is some pressure such as F-Sion 2a dash 2a that you cannot mash out of because Wara 2A is so slow...)
- Bad pressure (Very easy for him to get pushed out, and risky for him to reapply pressure without meter)
- Zoners are usually hard for him to deal with
- Will Fill in Later
- Will Fill in Later
- Will Fill in Later
If you do a 2C after a 236C you can cross up the opponent in the corner. You can also do a Nero summon after 2C so you'll mix up the opponent even more a hard knockdown
Post Combo Enders
Post Nero Summon
A somewhat long 2a poke. Start up is 5f, its one of the slowest in the game. Needless to say, you don't want to mash out with this move often. Hits low.
Standard 5a. Startup is 4f. Recovery is 9f. Used mainly for whiff cancelling. Hits mid.
Wara's main anti air. Useful for anti airing people directly above him, not good against people coming in at a angle. There is a clash frame on this move that is useful for OSing against heats and some held shield counters. As of CC, it regains its MBAC hitbox where it'll hit behind him as well. Hits mid.
One of Wara's most useful far range pokes. 2 hits. Hits mid.
A great tool used for trip anti airing and to poke from long distances. Can be confirmed from any range with 5c or dash 63214c (Red Arc Summon). 2 hits and causes untechable knockdown. Hits low.
A fireball that travels in a 45 degree angle. Great as a preemptive anti air against people who like to approach at that angle.
Wara's biggest poke which is useful for catching people off guard from far away. Its main utility however is as a far range combo tool as you can combo from max range 2c 5c on most characters (Few exceptions). First hit is air unblockable, the last two are air blockable. 3 hits. Hits mid.
(Interesting to note is that letting 5c recover is actually plus on block)
Charge version of Wara's 5c. Causes wall slam and brings Wara forward more. Used more as a combo tool but it does have a slightly improved hurtbox. All three hits are air unblockable. 3 hits. Hits mid.
One of Wara's main launchers. Air blockable. Hits mid.
One of Wara's overheads, the startup is 28f. Unlike uncharged 6C, it is air unblockable. Normally this overhead would not be scary but it can be partial charged and cancelled into 2a (a low). On hit causes greater untech time than 6C. Hits high.
Not a bad air to air poke. 5f startup. Hits mid.
Wara's most useful poke. This is a GREAT air to air move that should beat almost everything at max range. 2 hits. Hits high.
Wara's air to ground move. Great at an angle. It cannot be cancelled until the third hit (You can't even jump cancel it till the third hit!). You can only combo into 2c if you hit with this move at max range. 3 hits. Hits high.
Wara stops briefly in the air then does an attack that looks like j.C before falling to the floor. This move is advantage on block if TK'd close enough to the ground. Not very useful as a "instant" overhead because it is so slow, but useful for baiting throw tech OS as well as resetting pressure. 1 hit. Hits high.
| Bad News (Lie) 「バッドニュース （ライ）」 - 236ABC
| Replicant Coordinator (ID) 「レプリカントコーディネーター （イド）」 - 214ABC
| Creature Control (Apoplectic) 「クリーチャーチャンネル （アポトーシス）」 - 63214C [150% Meter]
| Bad News (Malice) 「バッドニュース （マリス）」 - 623ABC
| Creature Control (Yes) 「クリーチャーチャンネル （エス）」 - 421ABC
| Fumble Code (Apoplectic) 「ファンブルコード （アポトーシス）」 - 22A[A]B[B]C]
| Bad News (Lie) 「バッドニュース （ライ）」 - J236ABC
| Replicant Coordinator (ID) 「レプリカントコーディネーター （イド）」 - J214ABC
| Creature Control (Apoplectic) 「クリーチャーチャンネル （アポトーシス）」 - J63214C [150% Meter]
| Creature Control (No ID)/(Gestalt (EX Version)) 「クリーチャーチャンネル （ノイド）/（ゲシュタルト）」 - J421ABC
| On Stage 「オン・ステージ」 - J22ABC
| Night on the Blood Liar (Anzanti) 「ナイトオンザブラッドライアー(アンザニティ)」
Another Arc Drive
| Night on the Blood Liar (Inzanti) 「ナイトオンザブラッドライアー(インザニティ)」
| Night Ruler the Blood Dealer 「ナイトルーラーザブラッドディーラー」