|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
- 1 What are the controls?
- 2 What's the standard for netplay/tournaments?
- 3 Is there a practice mode?
- 4 Can I get back to the main menu without having to restart the game?
- 5 Why does my game lag only when I'm playing online, even if my connection is good?
- 6 The game keeps stuttering, what can I do?
- 7 What are the tiers in this game?
- 8 The wiki character pages or other pages are missing information... can I add it?
What are the controls?
A = Punch (P)
B = Kick (K)
C = Slash (S)
D = Heavy Slash (HS)
E = Original Action (O)
F = Special Action (SP)
Going from Punch to Heavy Slash is increasing strength. Your normal cancel chains normally go from light to heavy, and exact cancel chains are character specific. Original Action is a character specific button that can do a variety of things. Special Action is used for canceling certain moves, but costs meter (can cost less meter if timed right).
What's the standard for netplay/tournaments?
- Wonderful World version 0.938
- Two rounds to win, and infinite (0) time
- LilithPort version 1.08 for netplay
Is there a practice mode?
Yes. Go to vs player, and at the stage select press the SP button. There is training mode options that can be accessed by pressing P2 SP button and controlled via the P2 controls.
Yes. If you are at stage select, or in the middle of training or a fight, pause the game and press P+K+S (or A+B+C if you prefer). If you are at character select, just pressing the pause button works.
Why does my game lag only when I'm playing online, even if my connection is good?
Even if you are using LilithPort 1.08, which is tested to be the most reliable client, on some machines (most notably those running windows 7) it may memory leak over time. If you start to realize frame drops while playing online and the other player doesn't, then just restarting LunaPort should temporarily resolve the issue.
The game keeps stuttering, what can I do?
When netplay gives a lag spike, LilithPort seems to be unable to recover automatically. For whatever reason, dragging the game's window a little bit will fix the issue.
What are the tiers in this game?
Glass' tier list, from strongest group to weakest:
- Lemius, Claudette
- Lynia, Cielo
- Ryuza, Neva, Alicephia, Aiwhen
- Shake, Etielle, Orphe, Corona
- Duna, Sabe, Semnia
- Pale, Friede, Kiki, Lunathia, Sasari
- Rosalice, Fuga, Eldio, Chartette
The wiki character pages or other pages are missing information... can I add it?
Yes, please do! Even if you are not confident in your literary or English skills someone will probably fix it for you.