|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Acceleration of Suguri 2/Sham
I need you here for always stay, be together like it should.
Sham is a summoner type character that doesn't really do much fighting herself and relies more on working with her drones to do that for her while only offering some sort of supportive fire.
She is extremely defensive and doesn't have much of an aggro game to speak of, causing her to greatly struggle against characters who dont need to actually close in on her to hit her.
Generally speaking Sham is the worst character in the game, she has the lowest speed, the lowest meter gain and the highest meter feed. Unless you really like Sham or love low tier you might not wanna go for this one.
Sham's difficulty, to be blunt, just stems from her being the worst character in the game, having very little matchups in which she doesn't have a huge disadvantage. Her kit itself is relatively straightforward, or so it seems. But to actually utilize it without feeding your opponent unnecessary amounts of meter will take a lot of practise. This mixed with having to avoid getting hit more than anyone else due to a utter lack of decent confirms makes Sham very difficult to actually pull off.
- Press WA [Beam]
- Damage: 120×3
- Summons a bot that immediately fires 3 shots. After that, it will fly around and periodically fire 3 shots. Disappears shortly after firing its third volley. Holding WA summons more bots until Energy runs out.
- Dash WA [Beam]
- Damage: 120×n
- Summons 4 orbs that split into 6 arcing beams each. It can be useful for destroying ballistics, but it has a long startup time. This move doesn't come out if a Sprite is out.
- Dash WA (After using Sprite Call) [Ballistic?]
- Damage: 250×n
- Sends out all Sprites to circle the enemy momentarily and then explode.
- Press WB [Ballistic?]
- Damage: 250×n
- Sends out a formation of blocks outward from Sham that explode when they hit the stage boundary. Does no damage before exploding. The blocks are solid, so the enemy cannot dash through them. Because of this, it's possible to trap the enemy inside the formation momentarily. The blocks cannot be destroyed by any attacks. Does not stop enemy ballistics. Tapping WB sends out a half circle of blocks, holding WB sends out a full circle.
- Press SP + WA [Direct]
- Damage: 100
- Sends out a field of energy that keeps out the enemy. Does damage only during activation. Shoves the enemy away with high hitstun if the enemy is within the field's range during activation. The activation can also destroy ballistics. Sham can still be damaged by Direct attacks that hit the sphere while its up though.
- Press SP + WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 135×n
- Summons two larger bots that periodically fire 7 shots each. They will idle in place until firing the shots, then they will move to Sham's position and idle again. No more Dwarf bots can be summoned even if there's only one left on the field. If you use this move while a Dwarf is out, the Dwarf Tackle move will come out instead.
- Press SP + WB (With a Dwarf deployed) [Direct]
- Damage: 60×n
- Any idle Dwarf bots charge at the enemy, doing up to 4 hits each. They will move to Sham's position afterwards.
Hyper A: Poly Sprite
- Execution: Hyper
- Damage: 250×n
- Like Sprite Release, this Hyper creates and sends out 11 Sprites to explode. Unlike Sprite Release, these explode after going a certain distance and may not reach your enemy.
Hyper B: Delta Sprite
- Execution: Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 0
- Sends out 3 triangular formations of Sprites. They slowly move towards your enemy. If they make contact, the enemy will be shocked momentarily, preventing her from dashing.
Hyper C: Bounding Sprite
- Execution: WB + Hyper
- Damage: 250×n
- A beefed up version of Mysterious Cube with different colored blocks added to make the formation tighter. The different colored blocks will prevent shots from going through them.
Hyper D: Dwarf Rush
- Execution: SP + Hyper
- Damage: 40×n
- 10 Dwarf bots are summoned and immediately charge at the enemy. Like Dwarf Tackle, each one can do up to three hits.
Accel Hyper: Arachne Call
- Execution: SP + WB + Hyper
- Damage: 130×n (Explosions), 1040 (Plane explosion)
- Sham sends out a large plane in the direction of the enemy. The planes causes explosions in front of it, and the plane itself explodes when it reaches the stage boundary. The plane itself is solid, so the enemy cannot dash through it. The plane does no damage before exploding.