|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Acceleration of Suguri 2/Sora
Ex-Army Heroine of the Past.
Sora is essentially a more aggressive version of Suguri, trading most of the versatility Suguri's kit had in exchange for aggression tools and damage.
Sora's low meter gain and and relatively high feed need her to basically play an aggressive game at almost all times in order to not fall behind. Having to constantly try to rush her opponent down and force meter.
Due to the lack of Sword Waves Sora is far more melee heavy, this mixed with her high damage and speed gives her one of the strongest melee games out of all the characters.
Sora used to be a far more simple and straightforward character, though due to a not-so-recent nerf to her main damage output, being her lungeshot combo, she now gains insane amounts of heat for trying to play constantly aggressive. Causing the smallest mistakes to deal high amounts of damage to her, because of this Sora will now require you to have a feeling of when you want to go for a lungeshot combo, when you want to stay in on them or want to cool down, all of this ramped up her difficulty by quite a bit.
- Press WA [Beam]
- Damage: 180
- A single beam. Fast and useful.
- Hold WA [Beam]
- Damage: 120 + 80x
- Similar to Suguri's Charge Rifle, although it trades damage in favor of more hits. Will generally do 360 damage over 4 hits, although this can vary with positioning and similar factors.
- Dash + WA [Beam]
- Damage: 60x6
- Fires a spray of small beams over a short range. With such a wide spread, it can be used to either blast away ballistics or just poke at your opponent.
- Press WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 150x7
- Fires seven missiles that fire in a relatively straight arc, will home in on the enemy's position from long range. The speed of the missiles has been decreased as of 1.1.
- Hold WB [Ballistic]
- Damage: 250x4
- Creates four missiles that will hang around for about a second and then home in on your opponent.
- Press SP + WA [Melee]
- Combo: SP + WA (180) + SP + WA (60) + SP + WA (120)
- Combo: SP + WA (180) + WB (240) + WA (120 + 80x)
- A beam sword not unlike Suguri's. Will combo into itself for three hits with a total of 360 damage.
- Press SP + WB [Melee]
- Combo: SP2 (240) + WA (120 + 80x)
- A dash-by sword attack that is similar to Suguri's Thrust attack, however it deals more damage in exchange for less speed and less attack frames. Can be cancelled into a charged beam shot.
Hyper A: Hyper Spread
- Execution: Hyper or Dash Hyper
- Damage: 10x
- A series of smaller beams that hit in a straight line. They're usually grouped tightly together but will occasionally stray, missing a couple of hits. The Dash Hyper version has a wider spread, but often results in missing unmoving targets at long range. As of 1.1 this attack has 18f startup, the laser animation actually appears 9f before it actually hits, giving opponents time to react. It is still a decent hyper that can be comboed in and out of.
Hyper B: Hyper Launcher
- Execution: WB + Hyper
- Damage: 200x10
- Maxes out at 2000 damage over ten hits.
Hyper C: Cutting to Shreds
- Execution: SP + Hyper
- Damage: 100+50+50+50+50+50+200
- Maxes out at 550 damage over seven hits.
Accel Hyper: Unlimited Charge
- Execution: WA + WB + Hyper
- Damage: 110x + 160x
- Can vacuum and damage the opponent before firing. Actual shot does more damage. Hits possibly up to fourteen times total.