|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Acceleration of Suguri X/Hime
Guardian Goddess of the colony ship most of the characters came to the planet with. She enjoys dancing. For information on how to unlock her, see the FAQ.
Hime is a character that can thrive at any range on the battlefield. Able to snipe people down with her large Passion beam while also being able to cram daggers everywhere to force a chain combo. Hime is unique in that she's able to directly cancel any of her Hypers into another Hyper for big damage.
- Note: All of Hime's attacks are slightly color coded. Red are beam, and blue are ballistic.
- Press A [Beam/Ballistic]
- Damage: 120 (Red)+ 100 (Blue)
- Hime summons two energy daggers that will fly in a straight line at your opponent.
Beauty of Needles
- Hold [A] [Beam/Ballistic]
- Damage: 60x n
- A circle of Hime's daggers surround her and fly out.
- A great anti-missile attack and deals great damage if you snag your opponent up close.
- Dash + A [Beam/Ballistic]
- Damage: 70x6
- Like Gentle Breeze, but with 6 total daggers, 3 of each kind. They seek out the direction of your opponent but are less accurate than Gentle Breeze.
- Press B [Beam/Ballistic]
- Damage: 60x9
- Many swords summon in from portal behind her and fly out in a straight line ahead of Hime with no tracking. Good for cutting off exits, but not much else due to unreliability.
- Hold [B] [Beam]
- Damage: 30x6
- Hime outstretches her hand and fires a beam that instantly reaches the other side of the screen at the direction where your opponent was when you pressed the button. A fantastic move for punishing attack startups and for combos.
- While Dashing perpendicular to your opponent, your beam will fire a a short moment after you press it at the angle of where your opponent was when you started to press it. This happens because Hime is still sliding from the dash, so be sure to compensate appropriately.
Delicate Pains of Paradise (2-Step)
- Press sA [Melee]
- Damage: 5xn + 30xn (n depends on how far away your opponent is. all the way to a max of 7)
- Chains will extend a medium out of some dimensional pocket from in front of Hime and try to hit your opponent. If it hits you can press it again for more chains to lance out. There is a small moment after the second chains where you can move and your opponent can not.
- If at the range where n = 5 or 4 your opponent will be pulled closer in.
- Press sB [Melee]
- Damage: 65x4
- A more melee-esque melee attack, Hime turns away and batters the opponent with energy crystals.
- Will knock your opponent far away.
Hyper A1: Amber
- Execution: Hyper
- Damage: 35x10
- You can move around while using this move. It won't rotate like Iru's but you can move quickly to reposition. An excellent combo and punishing tool.
Hyper A2: Entrapment
- Execution: Dash + Hyper
- Damage: 20x9
- Raises your opponent's heat by around 203% depending on how far away from the epicenter they are. The heat modifier effect persists through invulnerability, though the damage does not. This allows you to force the opponent's heat to a high level even if they shield or whiff a super. Extremely useful for getting your opponent over-heated so you can pile on the damage.
Hyper B: Eternal Incandescence
- Execution: sHyper
- Damage: 20x n (Blades), 60x n (Halo)
- The blades will hit for about 17~21 times outside of the halo, and 24 times inside of it. The halo adds a little extra damage making the attack hit for around 500~600 depending on your positioning. You can also move around slowly while this is firing. Notable for being one of the only supers that is actually punishable on whiff.
Hyper C: Inviolability
- Execution: B + Hyper
- Damage: 20x21 (Close-range), 60x n (Mid/Long-range)
- The close-range version surrounds the enemy and is ideal for coming off of the chain combo with, whereas the long range version hits a wide area and does more damage.
Accel Hyper: God Knows
- Execution: A + B + Hyper or sB + Hyper
- Damage: 60x n (Projectiles), 1000~2000 (Total)
- Hime conjures large energy wings that fire off countless projectiles of both beam and ballistic property, color coded for your convenience.
- Meant for close range, the closer you are the more it hurts. An enemy right on top of Hime will take the most.
If you're playing against someone who you never played before start off with Passion, they are probably expecting a ranged move that they can dodge after it has been fired, not a beam like Hime's. That attack is your friend, it will probably be your most accurate attack if you're playing ranged, use Passion when you know your opponent is going to be firing missiles or something similar where they stop moving. Try not to heat up much and learn how to pattern dodge without dashing.
When your opponent gets close you have a few choices, if timed correctly you can use Delicate Pains of Paradise, though I don't suggest that cause its pretty easy to dodge. As a rule I never use Delicate Pains of Paradise without stunning them or if they can't move due to delay. However if you use Violent Air correctly they will form around the incoming player stunning them for a very short moment which then you use Delicate Pains of Paradise. Alternatively if your not confident in your timing just hit Beauty of Needles. They will either veer off or have horrible reaction time and run right into it. If you don't like that either just dash away from them, unless if you're playing against Suguri SP or Kae you're probably faster than they are.
As expressed above, Entrapment is one of Hime's strong points. when you have 2 or more on your special bar dash right next to them and hit them with Entrapment. You can then either play it safe and blast them with Amber or if your confident in your ability to dodge get next to them hit them with Violent Air to stun them and then use Delicate Pains of Paradise followed by Eternal Incandescence for a lot of damage.
Hime's A has an extremely quick dash cancel point and can be used rapidly to build meter and drive up the opponent's heat, while keeping yours low.
Held [A] (the ring) is great for sweeping enemy ballistic off the screen. It's also good for keeping an aggressive melee opponent away from you, because if they dash into the ring they will take massive damage.
Held [B] (the beam) is good for sniping the enemy out of laggy moves from far away, and hitconfirming into a Hyper beam.
Dash A is a general purpose aggressive artillery move. Each shot that is fired will track the opponent, so dashing in close to them will cause the shots to continue to target the opponent individually even if the opponent moves. This is a great move for charging at the opponent with and hitconfirming into the sA chain move.
sA is Hime's general combo move. Chains into itself and then combos into either sB or [B] and/or a Hyper.