Mizuumi Wiki is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Revived War Demon - 蘇る戦鬼
266X AD (Kōki)... In the closing years of the previous Great War, while transporting a new weapon from an allied nation, a submarine sank in the Arctic Ocean. Now, it suddenly reemerged. The one who appeared from inside it, was Akatsuki, a former Imperial Army technical officer dispatched for technical research. Having survived through half a century by using the Hibernation Control Unit, he resumes his assigned mission as soon as he awakened...
Stage 1 - Marilyn
Akatsuki goes south on the continent
but an assassin from the mafia, aiming for the Blitz Motor, awaited him...
- Win quote: "But how? The Blitz Motor should be particularly secret..."
Stage 2 - Wei
[Shanghai - New Prefecture along the Harbour]
China's largest mafia, the Black Hand,
the strongest and most famed assassin from mainland China stood before Akatsuki, blocking his path...
- Win quote: (Generic)
Stage 3 - Kanae
[Fuji - Empty Military Research Facility]
Akatsuki returned to his country. Awaiting him was
a covert operative from the GSO carrying the order to rescind his mission... (*1)
- Win quote: "Forgive me... I still have matters to take care of."
Stage 4 - Fritz
Fritz, a former envoy and colleague, finally appeared.
After half a century the Cauldron of Hell opens once more... (*2)
Akatsuki: Fritz... you seem to be in good health.
Fritz: ... You were revived, huh?
Akatsuki: I was going to the research facility to make contact and then set forth.
Fritz: In that case, I'm glad that you survived. I want to talk about a place...
Akatsuki: So, you know something?...
- Win quote: "I can't believe that they actually escaped..."
Stage 5 - Sai
[Hong Kong - Causeway Bay]
Heading to the continent again, Akatsuki is contacted by an agent, Sai.
He was also aiming for the Blitz Motor...
- Win quote: (Generic)
Stage 6 - Anonym
[Hong Kong - Holy Club Church]
An agent dressed like a nun,
while chanting the name of God, she put her fingers on silver triggers...
- Win quote: "So, you are searching for Gesellschaft's base...?"
Stage 7 - Elektrosoldat | Adler
[Tibet - Tsangpo Canyon]
The Third Reich's largest research institution,
the secret society Gesellschaft,
built their base in one of Asia's most secluded regions after the war...
Adler: Intruder... Now that I think about it, aren't you that monkey who should have died?
Akatsuki: Schutzstaffel?... Move out of the way. (*3)
Adler: Hmph... as a guardian there's no way I can do that.
- Win quote: "Clones with Tactical Blitz Uniforms?... I'd best hurry." (*4)
Stage 8 - Mycale | Perfecti
[Altar of Perfecti]
At the center of Gesellschaft's base
there stood a little girl calling herself Mycale...
- Win quote: "This "Final Solution" she talked about, it can't be..."
Stage 9 - Blitztank
[Gesellschaft Weapons Factory]
A forbidden decisive weapon whose development was interrupted at the last stage of the Great War...
Gesellschaft has already restored it to completion.
- Win quote: "How could they restore this thing?..."
Stage 10 - Murakumo
A huge Blitz Motor was running in the deepest part of the base.
There, a man waited...
Akatsuki: Why are you in a place like this?
Murakumo: That's my line, First Prototype...
Akatsuki: "In the event of mission failure destroy all of the Blitz Motors." That was your order, "Akatsuki Zero."
Murakumo: That's because I actually wasn't expecting anyone to come back alive.
Akatsuki: Did you choose the Arctic route knowing it was certain death?...
Murakumo: Melting armor and neutralizing electronic weaponry with infinite electric power... By having exclusive access to the Blitz Motor we will win the Final War. And in the New World Order I shall become a "God Incarnate".
Akatsuki: That's nonsense... I'll destroy all of the Blitz Motors.
Murakumo: Oh... You are motivated, huh? This is a perfected Model 60... you, with your old model, don't stand a chance.
- Win quote: "Weakness caused by multifunction... I already saw through it while fighting the guards."
Murakumo: Guwaaah!... *haah*... *haah*... *haah*...
Akatsuki: That white hair, I see... you should've realised the consequences.
Murakumo: No... this power of death... I've... ... over... came...
Akatsuki: A human is neither a God nor a machine... This ends here.
266X AD (Kōki), X month... A large-scale cave-in incident occurred in the hinterland of Tibet. Research teams from many countries were dispatched but, except for a huge mass of rock, they couldn't find anything about what happened...
Generic Win Quotes
"Know your place."
"There's no way I can fall here..."
"This power... it's too much for someone like you."
- (*1) Kanae is assigned to the Ground Staff Office (陸上幕僚監部) abreviated here as 陸幕 (Rikubaku), so I used the equivalent acronym. The GSO is a special agency of the Ministry of Defense that commands the GSDF. 
- (*2) 地獄の釜 (Jigoku no Kama) From Buddhism, the cauldron of Hell in which sinners are boiled.
- (*3) Original text is 親衛隊 (Shin'eitai) meaning: 1) bodyguards; elite guards; imperial guards; 2) Schutzstaffel; SS. 
- Adler is stated to be a Captain from the SS assigned to Ahnenerbe/Gesellschaft.
- (*4) 戦術電光服 (Senjutsu Denkou Fuku) literally "tactics lightning clothes", this was translated as "Taktischeblitzanzug" in Under Night In-Birth under Akatsuki's profile.