|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Alice Senki 2/Alietta
- 1 Overview
- 2 Gameplan
- 3 Move List
- 4 Miscellaneous
- 5 Combos
- 6 Pressure
- 7 Mix-ups
Alietta is the second sturdiest character in the game next to Patton, and can keep herself very healthy on each round because she has some setups to perform her healing taunt safely. However she doesn't seem to excel at anything else. Normals and command moves have good range, but some of them are very slow and have low priority. Her zoning game is pretty decent, but not great if your rival has good movement tools. Doesn't have real reversals without a bar, but her melee specials have good priority. You can try to rush down with her and do some pressure, setplay and mixups, but all her offensive game is questionable and has holes in it. Can't deal significant damage with less than 2 bars in many situations. She's basically a tank (she even has access to super armor), you want to frustrate your opponents keeping her alive as much as you can, while slowly depleting their health bar.
|【Ground throw - Close 6C】
|【Air throw - close 6C】
|【Charging Star/Cream Cannon - 236X】
|【Umbrella Fencing - 623X】
|【Toy Soldiers - 236X】
|【Franklin's Gull/Paper Plane - 421X】
|【Princess Shield - 63214C】
|【Endure - 214D】
- 236C at the ninth hit.
- 214B when she swings the umbrella down.
- 63214C just after the screen effect.
Break Style (B+C)
- Bully/Ultra Break.
- Push block.
- Can air dash
- Very high health at 14000
- Health REcovery: To stop her from recovering health you need to attack the toy soldiers instead of her. When the move finishes 35% of her life is recovered immediately.
3C Starters (need to be close):
- 2A,2B,5C,3C(works on Hatsune and Maria while standing):
- >421B, 5C,3C>J.B,C>B,C.
- 2A,2B,2C>J.A,B,C\/J.B,C>DJ.B,C. Difficult timing, but easier on Patton and Maria.
- vs Seed or Rance 2A,5A,2B,2C>j.*A,B,C,\/623A(2),2A,5B>J.B,C>DJ.B,C.
From 3C Starters:
- 2B,5C,3C, walk a bit 5C,3C>623B(2 hits)>Break, Dash and stop, 5C,3C>421B, 5C,3C>J.C>DJ.B,C.
- vs Patton 421B>5C,3C>*214B>66B(3) ②
- Vs Patton and Maria 2B,5C,3C>421B(hold B in the corner), 5C,3C>623B(2 hits)>Break, 5C,3C,etc...
- Vs Maria 2B,5C,3C>421B(hold B in the corner), 5C>66B(2 hits)>623B(2 hits)>Break, 5C,3C,etc...
- Vs Fanel 2B,5C,3C>421B, 5C,3C>623A(only 2nd swing hits), 623B(2 hits)>Break, 5C,3C>421B(Hold), 5C,3C>J.C>DJ.B,C.
- Vs Alietta in the corner 2B,5C,3C>421B(hold B a bit)>5C,66B(2)>623B(2 hits)>66B(3)>66A>5A,5C>623A(2 hits)>Break(B+C),6C(66C comes out)>236A>623C>walk 5C,3C,421B>5C,66B(2 hits)>623B(2 hits)>66B ②
- vs Alietta 2A,2B,2C>J.A,B,C\/623A(2 hits)>66B(2 hits)>623C>walk 5C,3C,421B>walk 5C,3C,421B>5C,3C>J.B,C>DJ.B,C,214A/B
- Vs Seed or Rance close to the corner 2B,5C,3C>421B(hold), 2B,5C>66A(wall), 5C>66A(wall),walk and cross under, 5C>55B(2 hits)>623B(2)>Break,cross under, 5C,3C>421B etc...
- Vs Fanel >236A>623C, walk 5C,3C>421B(hold), 5C,3C>J.etc...
- Vs Satsu >623C,3C,cross under if you will, 3C,623B(2 its),623A(2 hits)>Break, 66C(controls are reversed, so hold 4), 623C,etc....
Two bars or more
From 3C starters:
- vs Hatsune corner >421(hold B), walk back a bit 5C>66A(wall slam), walk back again 5C>66A(wall slam), walk forward 5C,66B(2 hits), 623B(2 hits), 623A(2 hits)>Break, 66C>623C, 5C,3C,421(B), 5C,66A, walk back 5C,66A, walk forward 5C,66B(2 hits),623B(2 hits), 66B(3 hits). ②
- vs Menad >236A>623C, early 3C,421B, cross under 5C,623B(2),623A(2)>Break, run,*66C>236A>623C,etc...
From 2C,66C starters:
- 3C>421B, walk away 5C>66B(2), 623B(2 hits), 623A(2 hits)>Break 66C>236A>623C, 3C,>623B or 421B and ender.
- vs Fanel reversal 623C, 66b(2),Dpb(2),etc... Also possible on other character with an A after the reversal.
- vs Seed 236B,623C:
- 3C>623B(2 hits),66B(3 hits) ②
- 3C>623B(2 hits), 623A(2 hits)>Break>66C>236A>623C etc...
- >Break, 5B>J.B,C>DJ.B,C.
- vs medium weight characters: Throw in the corner>Break, 5A,66A(wall), 5A,5B>J.B,C,etc...
From an air throw
- vs Fanel \/66B(2)>623B(2), 623A>Break, etc...
- vs Patton corner \/5C,3C,421B, 2B,5C>66A(wall),etc...
Meterless for setups
- 2A,5A,2B,2C>214B ①
- Any 66B(3 hits) ender ②
- Air throw, and 214B a few frames after you land ①
- 2B,2C>J.3B(2-3 hits)\/
- 2B,2C>214B>Light Break
- 214C and recover health. Know the matchup. Some characters have ways to punish you. For example Makutsudo can just do a Warzard Counter and teleport away. This is almost guaranteed against characters with Push Block defense.
- run j.*a,*,c,\/. Instant overhead setup.
- run 2a. Low.
- iad, J.C,\/2a. The J.C should be done late, so it will not come out. Fake overhead setup.
- j.8,66,a,b,\/etc... Double overhead.
- j.9>214B,\/etc... This is hard to time and your opponent might get away by jumping. Now go to ①.
- Dash J.9C. Can crossup.