|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Alice Senki 2/Controls and Notation
Directional command notation is as follows:
.- up (u) | up+back (ub) - 7 8 9 - up+forward (uf) back (b) - 4 5 6 - forward (f) down+back (db) - 1 2 3 - down+foward (df) | `- down (d)
This numbers indicate orthogonal directions using the numeric pad layout. 5 means neutral/idle position.
4 in game buttons:
A= Light attack B= Medium attack C= Heavy attack D= Special action: This is used for special defense, special activation, health recovery and well... special actions.
2 additional system buttons:
E= Start/Settings F= Aux
KEYBOARD CONTROLS You can play the game with your keyboard, but there's only one default layout for this:
- Arrow Keys= Character movement
- Q,W,E,A,B,C,Z,X,C= All configurable buttons.
- Dash= 66. You are vulnerable while dashing. A few characters can do an air dash as well.
- Backdash= 44. Some characters can keep running away if you hold 4. No invincibility.
- Dash attack= Press an attack button during forward dash.
- Jump= 7,8,9
- Double Jump= 7,8,9 while jumping.
- Super Jump= 7,8,9 while dashing. The toon will perform a long jump.
- Throw= 4/6+C next to your foe
- Aerial throw= 4/6+C next to your foe in mid-air
- Block= 4 or 1. This can be done in mid-air.
- Air Recovery= 4/8/6/5+D in mid-air when you are on hitstun state. When you do this, you will be invulnerable briefly to all attacks with the exception of throws.
- Ground Recovery= 1/2/3+D when hitting the ground in similar conditions as before.
- Health recover taunt= Press 5D to recover your health.
- Healing taunt cancel= If you press D again at the beginning of the health recover taunt, you can cancel the move.
- Breaking/Roman cancel= Press B+C while succefully attacking your opponent (on hit or block). Costs 1 energy bar.
- Light Break/Orange Roman cancel= B+C at a very specific timing while performing a particular special move. Costs 1/2 energy bar and can be done even if the move wiffs.
- J= Jump
- DJ= Double jump
- \/= Land on the ground
- CH= Counter hit
- X= Any attack button
- += This means you need to delay the timing on the next button you press. This might be necessary for some combos to work, or at least can make the combo easier to do.
- Enclosed Alphanumerics= When you see these numbers after a combo(①, ②, ③, ④, etc...) this means it leads to a specific setup for mixups.