|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Alice Senki 2/Rance
- 1 Overview
- 2 Gameplan
- 3 Move List
- 4 Miscellaneous
- 5 Combos
- 6 Pressure
- 7 Mix-ups
Try to call Shire (or Shill... or Sill... i don't really know the name of the girl, but i do know that every time this guy says "Shire", she comes in and shoots something across the screen) every time you can. She is good to protect your unsafe moves or to control the screen and give you an opportunity to take the initiative and press the attack. She is also good in some setups for some mixups after a knock down, although Rance is not very effective as a setplay character. He is quite good at neutral game because of his ranged normals and high priority attacks on ground and air. His normal moves also deal a good chunk of damage by themselves. You can allways go for the best damage and rely on trying to win the neutral game, or sacrifice damage for position and keep the iniciative, or try his inconsistent mixups.
His main blockstring for pressure is 66C, J.2C,\/, B,66C, J.2C,\/, 66C,J.2C, etc...
Good on combos and a main tool for a rushdown gamestyle. It has frame disadvantage on block, but you can always jump cancel this. Other than that, you can try to do a surprise far reaching attack from a dash with this and can lead to combos or pressure.
|【Rotation Dragon Punch Attack - 623X】
|【Shire! - 236X】
|【Troll mixup 1 - 214X】
|【Troll mixup 2 - 236X】
|【Rance Attack - 624C】
|【??? - 22D】
- 623B at maximum height.
- 236B between the "i" and "r" of "Shiire" call (Shii-re?).
- Air 236A at the start of the call.
Break Style (B+C)
- Health Recovery= Can recover 25%, long recovery and you will lose more life against a good opponent with proper a punish. There's no way to safely activate this (maybe you can do it with the special activation and Shire's 236C).
- Health is higher than average at 11000.
Meterless or one meter
- vs Seed 623A (1hit), Break(B+C), B,C>DJ.B,C,2C>\/5B>J.B,C>DJ.BC2C. (one bar)
- vs Fanel 66A, J.B,C,+2C,>\/5B,>J.B,C,>DJ.B,C,Break, etc...
- vs Fanel 623A(1 hit)>Break,>J.A,B,2C,>\/5B,etc...
- vs Miki J.B,C,>DJ.B,C,2C,>\/5B,etc...
- vs Miki 623A(1 hit),Break,>J.A,B,2C,\/5B,etc...
- vs Hanny 623A(1 hit),Break,>J.B,C,>DJ.+,A,B,2C,>\/5B,etc...
- vs Patton, J.A,B,C,2C,>\/5B,etc...
- vs Tiger Joe J.B,C,2C,>\/J.A,B,>DJ.B,C,etc...
- vs Tiger Joe 623A(1 hit),Break,>J.A,B,2C,>\/j.A,B,etc...
- vs Miki 66C>+J.A,B,>DJ.B,C,2C>\/5B
- vs Fanel, J.A,B,2C>\/5B,J.B,C>DJ.B,C>Break,J.B,DJ.B,C.
- vs Hanny and Hatsune J.B,C>DJ.B,C,2C\/5B, etc...
- vs Mike Patton J.+,B,C,2C>\/5B, etc...
- vs Seed and Alietta 66C>J.B,C>DJ.*J.B,C,2C>\/5B, etc...
- vs Tiger Joe J.B,C,2C>\/J.A,B,etc...
- vs Miki 2A,5B>J.A,B>DJ.B,C,2C>\/5B,etc...
- vs Fanel 2a,5b,66C>J.+B,2C>\/5B>J.B,C>DJ.B,C>Break,B,C>DJ.B,C
- vs Hanny and Alietta 623A,Break>J.B,C>DJ.B,C,2C>\/,5B, etc...
- vs Patton and Tiger Joe Break>J.B,C,2C\/5B,etc...
- vs Maria Break>*,J.B,C>\/5B>J.B,C>DJ.A,B,2C>\/5B, etc...
- vs Seed Break>*,J.B,C>\/5B>J.B,C>DJ.B,2C>\/5B, etc...
- vs Tiger Joe Break>+,B,C>\/J.A,B,DJ.B,C,Break,etc...
Two bars or more
421C(2 hits)>Dash 66C>J.B,C,2C\/5B>J.B,C>DJ.B,C,Break> etc...
- Corner 214C(4 hits)>5A,5B:
- 421C(2 hits)>624C>:
- vs Miki 66C>J.B,C>DJ.B,C>\/5B etc...
- vs Fanel 66C>J.B,C,2C, etc...
- vs Patton Corner 66C>J.+,B,C,2C>\/5B, etc
- vs Seed Corner 66C>J.+,B,C>DJ.+,B,C,2C>\/5B, etc...
- vs Tiger Joe Corner 66C>J.B,C,2C>\/J.A,B, etc...
Meterless for setups
- 5A,5B,2C,66C>J.B,C,2C>\/66B ①
- 5A,2A,5B,2B,2C,3B,>236A ②
- 5A,2A,5B,2B,2C,3B>236B ③
One bar for setups
- 5B,2C,66C>J.+,B,C,2C>\/,623C(3rd hit wiffs)>\/5B,66B ①
- 5B,2C,66A>623C,>\/5B,66B ①
- 5B,2C,623C>\/5B,66B ①. Good to evade the corner carry.
- vs Miki 66C>j.A,B,2C>\/623C>\/5B,66B ①
- vs Seed and Alietta 66C>J.B,C>DJ.+,B,C,2C>\/623C>5B,66B. Corner carry.
- 421A/214A>623C>\/66C>J.B,2C>\/5B,66B ①
- 2C,66C,+,J.B,C,2C>\/,623C>last hit>236C>\/66C,break(B+C)>B,C>DJ,+,A,B,2C>\/623C>last hit 236C>\/(5B),66C>J.etc... Useless combo. The damage is just a bit higher than his other basic combos, but the meter usage is too much.
- Throw ④
- You can combo the Throw into the iceball and from there go for your best combo. If you have time, try to start this combo with a 5C for good damage.
His mix-ups are difficult to do. You have to vary your timing depending on the enemy you're facing and sometimes they just can't be done (Patton, Maria...). You'll need to practice them against different characters and see by yourself if they are possible, easy or too hard to bother.
- J9,2C. This move can cross-up on a lot of characters, but you need to adjust the timing depending on the who is your enemy, and sometimes it even depends if that said character decides to block standing or crouching. Against some characters as Alietta, for example, you need to do a microdash before the J9,2C. Can't crossup in any situation against fat characters (Patton, Maria). Please, experiment with it.
- When this move hits, you can follow up with 5B or J.B,C directly.
- Run, 2A,5B,2B,2C,66A>214A/421B>5B, etc... Blockstring followed by an overhead or low. There's a gap between 66A and the overhead or low, but this is my most consistent string to capitalize into combos. You can experiment with other strings, but i warn you the timing varies depending on where you are on the screen.
- Corner 5B,66C>412/214C, etc... The fireball will protect you after 66C. If your foe is not blocking, follow up with a regular combo.
- Dash, J.2C>5B>J.A,B>Break(B+C),J.B>DJ.B,2C>\/(Ice arrow freezes),5C,2C,66C>J.B,C>DJ.B,C. Trying to cross up with this setup is very hard to do and so far it seems to work only on Satsu. Very cheap though.
- Corner microdash J.C(safe jump)>\/5B,66C>j.B,C>DJ,B,C,2C>\/(Ice arrow freezes),C,2C,66C,etc... Do this combo if your opponent gets hit.
- Corner microdash J.C(safe jump)>\/5B,66C>J.2C>\/5B,2C,214A/421A, etc.... Use this when the enemy blocks. The ice arrow will freeze after the high/low mix-up.
- Corner microdash J.C>\/5A,2A,5B,2C,66A:
- Dash J.A/B\/: etc... Do a late J.A for cross ups, or an early J.B to attack on front.