|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
LP MP HP ← STANDARD BUTTON LAYOUT LK MK HK LP = Light Punch MP = Medium Punch HP = Heavy Punch LK = Light Kick MK = Medium Kick HK = Heavy Kick
The 9-point numerical direction system refers to the directions in which your pad or stick can be moved, with 7 8 9 being up left, up, and up right, 4 5 6 being left, neutral, and right, and 1 2 3 being down left, down, and down right. Thus 236 is qcf (quarter circle forward).
- 5MP - Standing medium punch
- n.5MP - Close/near standing medium punch
- 2MP - Crouching medium punch
- j.MP - Jumping medium punch
- 6MP - Forward medium punch
- 3MP - Down+forward medium punch
- P - Indicates any punch
- K - Indicates any kick
- xx - Indicates a special cancel
- 7/8/9 - Back/neutral/forward jump
- 44 - Backdash
- j.2KKK - "Divekick"