|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax/DFCI/Yukina Himeragi
Sword Shaman and classmate of Kojou sent to observe the Fourth Progenitor. She wields a lance called Sekkarou that can destroy even an elder vampire.
Originally from the light novel series Strike the Blood.
Yukina is a lance wielder with impressive range and control of mid-range combat. In exchange, the start-up of her moves trend toward the slower end. Her air normals, combined with three available jumps and a Climax Art Super that can be activated in mid-air, give her commendable command of the air. Yukina's most unique ability is her Potential, which eliminates the pushblock effects of Reflection Guard for 20 seconds when active. In this state, Yukina can comfortably play in close quarters and frustrate the opponent.
- Excels at mid-range with her far-reaching ground normals, forcing most foes to take to the air to approach her, where she has parity or greater.
- Relatively reliable anti-air with 2C, checking how opponents approach past her lance
- Extremely powerful Potential ability that eliminates the opponent’s strongest defensive option
- Unique air-enabled Climax Art makes every stray air conversion a potentially devastating confirm
- Has access to three jumps
- Run speed and frame data are on the slower side
- Can struggle against zoners as well as fast rushdown characters
- Special moves are overall mediocre without the threat of resources (Meter, Blast, Assist call)
- Can appear underwhelming without Potential active
Celty - Celty is part neutral tool and part setplay staple. 5S is a giant hitbox in front of you that zooms across the screen with only 10 frame start-up. It's great for scrambles, mid-screen stand-offs, and quick punishes into hard knockdown. For Yukina, it also provides an extra threat behind her 236X > X string. 6S is a giant anti-air bike that hits twice to afford you two opportunities to run cross-ups or tick throws.
Dokuro - Dokuro-chan is both a powerful neutral tool and a damaging combo extender. 5S is DFCI's greatest anti-air, covering the entire vertical space two character lengths in front of you. This is perfect for catching jump-outs on your offense, and clipping jump-happy opponents on your defense. 6S is a full-screen projectile. Just in case.
Mashiro - Mashiro serves as both a potent neutral tool and potentially terrifying setplay. 5S unleashes a murder of baumkuchen that fiendishly roll forward, serving as a projectile to front your approach or as a combo extender. 6S sets out four cats that serve as both ample tick throw and high-low set-ups as well as checks against the opponent’s movement and pokes as you close in.
Universal Potential: Increases damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds when health falls under 30%. If behind in rounds won, increases damage dealt by 20% instead.
Character Potential: Use 2 EX Special Attacks to disable the opponent's use of Reflection Guard (while the pushback effect is negated, it is still possible for the opponent to use Reflection Guard to avoid air unblockable attacks) for 20 seconds. Can be activated once a round.
L = Low, H = High, A = Air
JC = Jump Cancel, SC = Support Cancel, EX = EX Cancel
ISC = Impact Skill Cancel, TCC = Trump Card Cancel, CAC = Climax Art Cancel
Startup includes the first active frame.
A, B, or C after
|Zenpou Tosshin (Forward Charge)
|Kahou Tosshin (Descending Rush)
B or C
6C or 4C
Howl of the Wolf
|Strike the Blood
- Note: You can always trump after any of the 214/j.236EXs to either do extra damage and/or activate the trump+potential combo
- Note: These also work in the corner
- Note: (2A >) simply indicates that if you do start 2A, follow-up with 5A afterwards. It still works.
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > j.A > j.B > j.C > jc > j.A > j.B > j.C > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C
- Standard BnB on standing opponents. Can go into EX and Climax Art after Wild Strike
- You have to delay the second j.A slightly to get this combo to work
- Can work with 2A starter
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > j.A > j.B > j.C > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C
- Same premise, but without the second jump cancel
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > 5C > 5A+B > j.236EX > 5B > 2C > 5A+B > 214EX
- Uses two to four bars, depending on if you choose to Climax Art or not. Optimal damage +/- 100 damage
- (2A >) 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C > Combo Blast > 2C > 5A+B > 214EX
- Standard follow-up after combo blast, if need be
- 6C > 214A+B
- Best used to activate potential or trump
- 6C > 214A+B > 41236B+C
- If you can kill, go for it, but the scaling is pretty bad
- 4AB > C > j.B > j.C > jc > j.B > j.C > jc > j.C > j.236A
- You can use EX j.236 for a hard knockdown after the j.236A if you have the meter
Same as midscreen
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5AB > 236AB > 5S > jB > jC > j41236BC
- Does 4251 Damage and uses 4 meter.
- 4AB > B > jB > jC > j236AB > 5A > 236Ab > 5S > jB > jC > j41236BC
- Does 4301 Damage and uses 5 meter.
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 214AB > 5S > jB > jC > j236AB
- This combo does 2849 Damage and uses 2 meter.
- 5A > 5B > jA > jB > jC > 5A > 5B > 5C > 236C > C > Combo Blast > jB > jC > double jump > jB > jC > j236AB > 5S > jB > jC > double jump > jB > jC > j41236BC
- This combo does 4228 Damage, 1 Combo Blast and uses 4 meter.
Assist Character 2
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 6D > etc
- Notes about this particular combo
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4|
|Color 5||Color 6||Color 7||Color 8|
|Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16|
|Color 17||Color 18||Color 19||Color 20|
|Color 21||Color 22||Color 23||Color 24|