- Boss Stats: Violent Dong Dong has the second-highest health in the game after Bioman, and every attribute is maxed out.
- Flexibility: Due to his insanely strong moveset and character traits, VDD can be played however the player sees fit with no real skill barrier.
- Variety in Supers: From combo extenders to invincible supers that hit fullscreen, VDD has a variety of metered options.
- Oppressive Zoning: VDD's fireballs are fast, hard to jump over, destroy nearly every other fireball in the game, and lead to combos at any range.
- Unique Pushback: A unique character quirk can be taken advantage of to make typical combo strings/infinites disconnect. Knockdowns can even send opponents mid to fullscreen!
- Lower Blockstun: VDD's blockstun animations are shorter than other characters', allowing him to punish things others can't.
- Automatic Reversal: When knocked down, VDD automatically sends out an invincible reversal that is versatile as an anti-air and a wakeup option.
- No Self-Heal: VDD loses out on the ability to heal himself, which his boss brethren Bioman has as an invincible super.
- Like all of the cast, Violent Dong Dong doesn't have a real answer to Gouki's Time Slow super.
- Banned in a hypothetical tournament setting.
- You'll lose friends.