|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
① - Timer
Each round starts with 99 seconds.
② - Round Count
The player who wins two rounds is declared the winner!
③ - Life Gauge
The gauge that shows how much health a player has. If a player's health drops to zero, they lose the round.
④ - Risk Gauge
Allows you to do defensive options, four bars total.
The player's current health and character they're using (portrait changes based on character color.)
⑥ - Combo Counter
- Orange Number = Number of hits in the combo (Blue indicates blocked hits)
- Red Number = Amount of damage dealt
- Blue Bar = Remaining hitstun until the opponent can act again
⑦ - Action Gauge
Lets you perform special actions, can gain a maximum of four bars.
⑧ - Burst
At the start of every round, both players will have access to a single use Burst that can be performed by pressing A+B+C together when under the effects of hitstun.
Hit Marks Information
As you get opened up by different moves, little symbols in a white shape describe what you got hit by:
- Blue Exclamation Mark: Blocking High while getting hit by a Low.
- Red Exclamation Mark: Blocking Low while getting hit by a High.
- Green Check Mark: Blocking in the opposite direction (cross-up.) Be prepared to see this a bunch against Sisca.
- Pink Cross: Unblockable attacks. This includes throws, moves that cannot be air blocked, or straight up unblockable moves.