|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Eternal Fighter Zero/Color Editor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Using the Editor
The color editor program allows you to edit EFZ's custom palettes. You can use your palettes in netplay using the EfzRevival netplay client.
- Select character, select layer to recolor, and move the RGB sliders to desired color.
- Use the options at the top-left of the editor to choose character.
- You can select layer by clicking one of the squares under the slider, or by clicking the area on the example sprite shown.
- You can also make the sprite move with one of the options above the sliders, to see how it would look in game.
- You can change the chosen sprite/animation with the options below the example image.