|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Fantasy Strike uses a left and a right directional button for movement, plus a jump button. There are three attack buttons and two optional buttons for throw and super.
Directional left and right buttons are also used for changing what attacks are executed.
Universal Command List
This Wiki uses a visual icon notation that aims to be easy to read and serve as a middle ground.
- , indicates a Link or a pause between Attacks
- > indicates a cancel
- + indicates a combination of buttons
- Other notes may be written out to indicate a specific move or situation
The community will often use a concise notation that consists of letters.
- b, n, f, j indicate back, neutral, forward, jump.
- A, B, C, S, T indicate attack buttons.
Due to numpad notation not gaining traction among the community it has not been adopted for this wiki.
Alternative input methods found in the Button Configuration in-game. 2-button macros must be inputted within 3 frames of each other.
Jump - Jump may optionally be performed with the Up direction.