|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
- 1 Move Attributes
- 2 Move Properties
- 3 Super Meter
- 4 Projectile Levels
Attack that is separate from the character.
Grab attack that will hit enemies that aren't airborne.
Special grab attack that is jumpable but cannot be Yomi Countered.
Moves with a counter stance that trigger counter attacks if hit with moves with the right Attributes.
Normal attacks are done with the A button. Normals are typically Strike attacks and do not cause Chip damage.
Specials are done with the B and C buttons. Strike and Projectile Specials cause Chip damage.
Supers are done with the S button. Supers will cause a Super Freeze and require full Super Meter. Strike and Projectile Supers cause Chip damage.
Also called Block damage. When you block a special or super attack, 1 chunk of your lifebar will start flashing to indicate Chip damage.
- If you take a second Chip damage it will flash faster. If you take Chip damage a third time health is removed and Chip damage is reset. All Chip damage is removed after 4 seconds.
- If you have Chip damage and get damaged by a Strike or Projectile, Chip damage is removed.
- If you have Chip damage and are hit with a Throw, Command Throw, or a Yomi Counter the timer is paused and the Chip damage will be retained.
Opponent is knocked down on their back. While in Knockdown state a character is fully invincible until they get up.
The time to wake up from Knockdown is universal: 38 frames.
This is a special Knockdown that lasts longer than normal.
Opponent will fall to the ground and bounce into the air, while in the air they are vulnerable for the duration of the Ground Bounce. How much you bounce depends move specific.
When the opponent lands on the ground they enter the Knockdown State.
Opponents in Juggle state getting hit will flip and land on their feet rather than being knocked down.
If the opponents hits a wall they will bounce off the wall and fall to the ground. May be followed by a Ground Bounce.
A Normal that can cancel into another normal. Usually a 2 part attack. Typically cancellable on whiff, hit, or block.
A move that can cancel into a Special move. Typically only done on hit or block but it is possible to do on whiff as well.
In this game you gain super meter automatically over time. Once your meter is full you gain access to Super Attacks.
The super meter doesn't fill under the following circumstances:
- While in enemy Yomi Counter animation
- While knockdown by a throw
Alternative ways to gain meter:
- Yomi Counter will grant full meter
- Lum's Cake item gives meter
- Midori's gains some meter after a successful parry
- Quince's Air Super grants full meter on Counter Hit
|Character||Refresh Rate (Approximate in-Game time)|
Projectiles vary in level, from 1 to 4. The level acts similar to a health bar for characters. When a projectile collides with another projectile, the levels are subtracted. If a level goes below 1 the projectile is destroyed.
|Jaina||Flame Arrow (Charged)||2|
|Grave||Big Lightning Cloud||2|
|Grave||Lighting Cloud (during Wind)||2|
|Argagarg||Rushing River (wave)||1|