|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Fate Unlimited Codes/Caster
|Backdash||35F (Invulnerable 1-21)|
Caster relies on a complex combination of special moves that allows her to control the battlefield. Punishing the opponent for entering certain areas of the map, preventing them from dashing, etc. She has more specials than any other character and several have unique properties. Caster has a very strong mixup game during pressure and her ability to both zone and provide a strong offensive presence up close allows her to fill very different roles depending on the MU. Once she gets a hard knockdown, 623C vs their wakeup will let you do gross cross-ups.
Her major weaknesses include slow attacks, having poor defensive options without meter, and being a low health character.
236X (Air OK)
623X (Air OK)
214X (Air OK)
236236C (Grail Super)
Bread and Butters:
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> (5C)> 63214C
Basic combo 1. If you put (5C), it will send them far away and you will have to change up your oki. 5B can be omitted as well if it's going to whiff from max range 2B. Combo damage: 2047 * Figures without (). The same as above.
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> 5B> 2C> (5C)> 63214C
Basic combo 2. Combo damage: 2504
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> 5B> [6B> 63214C] or [5C> 63214C]
Basic combo 3. Don't use vs Saber. Combo damage: 2870
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> 5B> [6B> 63214C] or [5C> 63214C]
Saber Variant. Combo damage: 2870
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> 5B> 2C> 214A> 2B> 5B> 6B> 63214C
For Assassin and Saber. Combo damage: 2837
- 2B 5B 214A 2B 5B 2C 214C RC 22C 63214C
Setting 22C mid combo for later okizeme usage.
- 2A 6B 5C 214A RC 22C 623A j.C j.214B dj.B land 6B 5C 214A dash 5AA 6B 5C 214A dash 5AA 2B 5B 214A
- Throw> Dash 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> 5B> 2C> 63214C
Basic combo for throw starter Combo damage: 2293
- 22B 63214C
- 22B 421A 2A 63214C
- 22B 421A RC > 2B > bnb
Other General Enders:
- 2C 214C ABC 236236B 236C
- 5B j.B dj.B land j.AB dj.B land j.AB dj.B land 63214C
- j.AB dj.AB j.421A j.ABC
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> ABC > 236236B> 236C> (RC> 63214C with gauge)
Basic unscale super combo. If you don't hit the 214C, your opponent will fall in the middle. Combo damage: 5354
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> RC> 22A> 5B> 2C> 214A> (2B)> 5B> 6B> 63214C
Combo using RC. Omit (2B) for Lancer, Tohsaka and Berserker. Don't use on Saber Combo damage: 3440
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 214C> RC> 22A> 5B> 2C> 214A> (2B)> 5B> 6B> 63214C
Combo damage: 3440
- (2A)> 2B> 5B> 214A> 2B> 5B> 2C> 236B> RC> 5B> 2C> 63214C
By hitting 236B, the opponent's inputs 4 and 6 can be sealed, making it easier to run okizeme Combo damage: 2651
- Post 623C oki:
6B> 5C> 214A> RC> 22C> 623A> Close contact 6B> 5C> 214A> Slight dash> 5A> 5A> 6B> 5C> 214A> Slight dash> 5A> 5A> The above basic combo (2A is omitted) Basic combo from 623C. Combo damage: 4551 (value when basic combo 3 is inserted) and above.
- 6B> 5C> 214A> RC> 22C> 623A> 214B> ABC > 236236B> 421A> 22C> 623A> 214B> 22C> 623A> Dash 6B> 5C> 214A> Slight dash> 5A> 5A> 6B> 5C> 214A> Slight dash> 5A> 5A> Basic combo above (2A omitted)
Unscale Combo on ground. Combo damage: 8129
- 6B> 5C> 214A> RC> 22C> 623A> 214B> ABC > 236236B> 421A> 623C> 236236B> 421A> 22C> 623A> 214B> 22C> 623A> Close to 6B> 5C> 214A> Slight dash> 5A> 5A> 6B> 5C> 214A> A little dash> 5A> 5A> The above basic combo (2A is omitted)
Death Combo Combo damage: 10739
- 6B> 5C> 214A> ABC > 22C> 623A> Close contact 6B> 5C> 214A> RC> 22C> 623A> Close contact 6B> 5C> 214A> Slight dash> 5A> 5A> 6B> 5C> 214A> Slight dash > 5A> 5A> Basic combo
After releasing, the gauge will collect again and release> correction can be cut off. If you do not release the second time, it will accumulate more than the gauge used. If it is less than 1.3 gauge when released, it is OK. Combo damage: 5311
- 6B> 5C> 214A> RC> [22C> 623A> 214B] ×n
Infinite combo best done in corners.
- 2A 6B 5C 214A dash 5AA 6B 5C 214A xn
While in Activate Loops : 5B 214A x N
623C Lightning Okizeme:
This is Caster's primary okizeme tool with an infinite amount of applications for mixup. 623C costs meter to use but will call upon 3 consecutive lighting strikes that can track your opponent. The lightning will continue to strike as long as Caster finishes her initial cast animation which can keep some of her setups reversal safe (matchup dependent). Additionally the lightning strikes have gaps between each bolt which allows you to cross up your opponent without putting your opponent in a true blockstring.
Some basic setups include:
63214C Ender > 623C >
- 421A/421B/421C will teleport behind the opponent or stay on the same side while the lightning comes down. You can also simply choose to double jump over your opponents head instead of teleporting.
- j.A/2A will be your instant overhead vs low option. (NOTE: Instant j.A cannot hit Saber, Sakura, and Rin while they are crouching).
You can easily add variations to the basic setup by changing the timing of your lightning so that it hits later (and not meaty) or altering when you teleport or decide to go for your high/low. 623C is also usable in the air so you can cast it right above their head and then double jump either in front or behind to make a 50/50 like that as well.
Also worth noting that if lightning hits you can confirm into her infinite/loop with 22C > 623A > 214B.
You will sometimes have to use this option if you have no meter for 623C. The options are similar but not as effective. 22A will also noticeably whiff crouchers on wake up but works as a better option for baiting out burst/reversals compared to 22C which can sometimes be negated by reversals. 22C however is a relatively quick move to cast so you can combine it with skeleton okizeme (see below) if you end in 63214C from higher heights.
63214C Ender > 22A/C >
- 421A/421B/421C will teleport behind the opponent or stay on the same side while the trap activates.
- j.A/2A will be your instant overhead vs low option
You will usually use this option from far knockdown enders (ex. 236236C enders) where 22X okizeme isn't viable and 623C isn't available. You're most likely to combine this with 421A but typically you are too far away for it to consistently cross up when the meteor drops. Instead just using the opportunity to get more distance and get your zoning started can be a strong option as well. 623B will at least cover most of your opponent's movement when they wake up thanks to the big meter explosion. You can also sneak in a 22B sometimes while your opponent is distracted by the incoming meteor.
Skeleton oki is another possible option for when you want to use the skeletons as a shield from certain reversals. You can cast the skeletons by themselves and have them meaty your opponent while you hide behind it and check for responses. For most effectiveness using RC to cancel the cast animation recovery and going for a high/low or teleport will yield the best mixup using skeleton.
Other Wiki Pages: