|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
7 8 9 A B C 4 5 6 D E F 1 2 3
This is the standard layout for the game, with numericals representing directions (think of the number pad on your keyboard) and a four-button layout (with E and F being bound to A+B and B+C).
- A: A characters light hit move.
- B: A characters medium hit move.
- C: A characters heavy hit move.
- D: Can be used to throw an opponent or to tech / break a throw.
- E: If you have the macro for A+B assigned, then you can use this to access both buttons at the same time *optional binding
- F: If you have the macro for B+C assigned, then you can use this to access both buttons at the same time *optional binding
- 66 - Run/Hop
- 44 - Backdash/Backhop