|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Run or Dash forward. Some characters have different movement options.
Dash backward. Back dash has Invincibility Frames.
- Can be used as an alternative to back rolls.
Input 6 or 4 + AB to roll
- Has recovery and can be thrown
Can only be done after being knocked down.
- Fully invincible.
- Allows you to retain recoverable health after being knocked down.
Input 7, 8 or 9 to jump.
Input 7,8 or 9 to jump again after another jump.
Input 1,2 or 3 while grounded then quickly 7,8 or 9 to jump higher than a normal jump
Input 1,2 or 3 then tap 7, 8 or 9 to perform a hyper hop. Hyper hops are quick horizontal hops that can be used to quickly get in on an opponet
Can also be done during Double Jumps
- Heavy recovery frames on landing, making it very difficult to combo
- Heavy landing frames are very punishable to tripguard
- Can air throw and air-to-air guard from a short hop
Call Kuroko - BC
Calls the Kuroko out into the fight.
- The Kuroko can only be used on certain stages.
- Follows the one who called it out.
- Takes hits from both players, even projectiles.
Return Kuroko - BC (Only when active)
Press BC again to return the Kuroko to the sidelines. This can only be done when the Kuroko is active.
When the Kuroko is behind you, pick him up and throw him at your opponent.
When the Kuroko is in front of you, pick him up and use him as a shield to absorb attacks.
Kuroko Projectile - C + D on hit with the Kuroko
Sends the Kuroko quickly at your opponent.
- Hard Knockdown on hit.
A - Light Punch
B - Light Kick
C - Heavy Punch
D - Heavy Kick
Great Attack - CD
Launches the opponent to the wall with a hard knockdown.
Launches the opponent into the air.
Guard Cancel - CD On Block
Consumes 1 Stress Meter.
- Can be grabbed out of.
Throws can only be done while close to the opponent and inputting 6 or 4 + C.
- Same input to tech or break throws.
Jump and input 6 or 4 + C. Can be used to end combos for some characters.
- Air only.
- Some characters can't air throw.