|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is under construction
- Stress Meter: Term for super meter.
- Rage Explosion: The burst that happens when you gain a Stress Meter.
- Counter Hit: Deals 1.5x times the normal damage. Can only be done when a special/super/CD move is hit out of.
- Double Counter hit: Deals 2x times the normal damage. Can only be done when a dashing normal/special is hit out of.
- Kuroko: The "Referee" found on some stages.
- Stress Shot: The name for a Level 1 Super move.
- Ippatsu Ougi: The name for a Level 2 Super move. Means "One Shot Attack".
- Kinjite: The name for a level 3 Super move. Means "Forbidden Hand".
- Great Attack: Term for a CD attack. Also called a "Blowback".
- Guard Cancel: Term for when you do a CD attack on block. Guard cancels require 1 Stress Meter.
- Bloodline Battle: When both player 1 and player 2 taunt at the same time, this occurs. An on-screen prompt will appear with A,B,C,D, and the players must press them to deal damage.
- >: is a link
- >>: is a chain
- ~>: is a CPS1 chain.
- xx: is a cancel
- j.: is a jump
- h.: is a hop
- hh.: is a hyper hop
- 66.P: is a dashing punch attack. A or C.
- 66.K: is a dashing kick attack. B or D.
- +: is to press two buttons together. B+D is an example.
- : is to hold a direction or a button.
- ][: is to release a direction or button.
Other Notation Terms
- P-Link: Also known as priority link. It is done by quickly pressing two buttons one frame apart. The priority order is: A,B,C,D.