|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(If you're on an emulator, this is your Test Menu)
- Used to test the hardware.
(will build more later)
Setting the Hard Dip
- Hardware dipswitches. Used to control Free Play, Setting Mode, etc.
- 1 Setting Mode
- 2 Not used
- 3 Coin Set-Up
- 4 LinkPlay Communication Set-up
- 5 LinkPlay Communication Set-up
- 6 LinkPlay Communication Set-up
- 7 Free play
- 8 Stop Mode (Pause the CPU)
Setting the Soft Dip
Setting up the Cabinet
- Coin1: Player 1 Coin to given Credit. The default is 1 coin to 1 credit. Can be adjusted with A or B
- Coin2: Player 2 Coin to given Credit. The default is 1 coin to 1 credit. Can be adjusted with A or B
- Game Select: I have not been able to find out what this does.
- Game Start Compulsion: The time you have after entering a credit before it takes you to the character select screen.
- Demo Sound: Disables or enables the Attract Mode's audio.
Game Specific Setup
- Difficulty: Sets the difficulty for the CPU. It can be set 1-8, 1 being the easiest, and 8 being the hardest.
- Play Manual: Disables or Enables the "How to Play" video before playing.
- Demo Sound: Disables or Enables the sound for the gameplay demo that plays after attracting mode.
- Credit/Level: Displays the credit amount and CPU level on the screen. This can be enabled or disabled.
- Play Time: Matrimelee's timer will always be 60 seconds. The timer can be set to run at normal, little fast, fast, little slow or slow.
- Round: Allows you to set the number of rounds to win.
- Country: Allows you to set the region. OTHERS and USA have 4 BGM tracks. I recommend that you play on the JAPAN option for the full experience.
- Book Keeping allows you to track how many credits, plays, or continues the cabinet has had.
Setting up the Calendar
- Calander allows you to set the current time and date.