- 2AB 5C 2C 623A (Follow up 22A/B)
- Simple ground combo to her 623A dust. 623A ender allows Hisui to safely lay out a 22A/b bento or do any oki of her choice.
- 2AABC 5C 6C jBC djBC Airthrow
- Standard BnB. Learn it.
- Standard BnB No. 2. If you're in the corner, dj with 8 instead of 9 to take advantage of her "j.BB" tech game.
- 2AABC 6B j(C)AB (land) jBC "djBC Airthrow" OR "djACBB"
- BnB using 6B as a launcher. Decent corner carry. Learn that 6B links into j(C)
- 2AABC 236B236B j(C)AB (land) jBC "djBC Airthrow" OR "djACBB"
- Variation BnB using 236B236B instead of 6B.
- 2AB 5C 2C 6C jC Airdash jB djACBB
- BnB utilizing her Airdash into her combo.. Use this if you use 5C in a ground combo and you only have 6C to follow up after 2C.
- (At or Near Corner) 2AB 5C 6CC236A (wait) 5A 6C jBC "djBC Airthrow" OR "djACBB"
- Corner BnB using her 6CC236C frying pan series.
- (At or Near Corner) 2ABC "5C" OR "6C" jC airdash jBB j236B (land) jAC Airdash jBB 236B (land) "623A" OR "236A236A"
- Hisui "yayaya" combo. Great for meter gain, decent damage, and assuring a bento setup in the corner. For best results, delay the 2nd B of the jBB.
- (Midscreen only) 2AB 5C (one hit) 623C 2B 5C (Wait) 2B 5C (Wait) 2B 5C 2C 623A
- EX Dust combo, back from AC.
Do what you need to do to extrapolate on the character. Here are example categories below.
| I did my best. 「JP name」 - 22ABC
- (Description) - Hisui puts down a mat with a Bento box on it. The mat explodes after a short delay.
- (A version) - Plunks a mat down right in front of her.
- (B version) - Plunks a mat down right where the L version ends.
- (EX version) - Hisui puts down a BIG mat. The explosion is completely untechable and it poisons on hit.
| This ladle is solid. 「」 - 236ABC
- (Description) - Ora ora with ladles. Stuff Fu!
- (A version) - Hits 6 times.
- (B version) - Hits 8 times.
- (EX version) - Hits 12 times, and then ends with an uppercut that is fully untechable.
| --> This ladle is solid. (Chain) 「」 - 236ABC
- (Description) - Follow-ups to her 236X series. Only works from the grounded version.
- (A version) - Knocks down. Decent as a combo ender, but 623A gets a better knockdown.
- (B version) - Launches with a spatula. Jump cancelable. If input with C, this is what you get.
| This ladle is solid. (Air) 「」 - j.236ABC
- (Description) - Air ladle jabs. These don't have follow-ups like the ground version.
- (A version) - Hits 8 times.
- (B version) - Hits 12 times. An integral part of her Ayayaya loops due to it's high untech.
- (EX version) - Keeps hitting until it reaches the ground.
| Please excuse me. 「」 - 623ABC
- (Description) - Hisui waves her duster around in front of her.
- (A version) - Waves her duster directly in front of her. This is your best knockdown ender and lets you set up bentos.
- (B version) - Launches, doesn't knock down. You can't jump-cancel it either, so it's better to stick to the A version.
- (EX version) - Same animation as the A version, but sets up a two-hit tracking dust projectile.
| This is dangerous. 「」 - 214ABC
- (Description) - Hisui chucks random items at the opponent. Hold , , , or  to change the angle she throws.
- (A version) - Throws 1 item. Decent neutral tool.
- (B version) - Slower than the A version, but throws 3 items.
- (EX version) - Throws 5 items.
| Hisui's 3-step cooking 「」 - 6C > 6C > 236C
- (Description) - Hisui's rekka chains. Second hit can be charged for an overhead, and the third hit wallbounces.
| Dark Jade Fist 「」
- (Description) - Hisui charges up and delivers a dashing blow through the opponent. Leaves standing if done close, but launches if it hits at round start distance.
Another Arc Drive
| Great Dark Jade Fist 「」
- (Description) - AAD description
| Fake Reality Marble - Round and Round Hisui World 「」
- (Description) - LA description. Mention where it is activated (air or ground shield) first.