|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are changes from the Arcade to the PS2 version of MBAA.
- All shield-counters now airblockable
Sion Eltnam Atlasia
- 6C proration was changed. First it does 85% relative prorate, then 65% absolute prorate, essentially whatever is lower is used. 6[C] doesn't have the relative prorate point.
- H-Moon 623C recovery longer.
- H-Moon 5B proration was 100% now 80%.
- H-Moon j.B proration was 90% now 80%. Vertical hitbox slightly reduced as well.
- H-Moon j.2B proration was 70% now 60%.
- C-Moon 5C now only hits twice and is jump and normal cancellable.
- H/F-Moon 6[B] lost the anti-air clash frame.
- C-Moon/H-Moon j.22A range + damage nerfed. 1000dmg->500dmg. No longer hits fullscreen.
- C-Moon 236A proration was 50% now 40% on 2nd hit.
- H-Moon 63214c range increased.
- F-Moon 421A no longer EX-cancellable.
Hisui & Kohaku
- F-Moon Ladle assist active time lowered.
- H-Moon maximum stools on screen reduced from 3 to 2. On screen time much shorter (about 5 seconds)
- Shield Bunker no longer EX Cancellable.
- 2[C] proration was 80% now 90%. Added scaled proration.
- C-Moon/H-Moon 236 sword feint now prorates. Instantly ups current proration by 4% while comboing. This doesn't seem linked to reverse beat penalty.
- H-Moon command throw proration was 80% now 50%.
- C-Moon dodge no longer sidesteps.
- Airthrow is no longer ground techable.
- 2B appears to hit much faster.
- 5C crocodile appears to hit much faster.
- Shield bunker no longer cancellable on clash.
- C-Moon 623A grab is now ground-techable.
- C/F-Moon j.[C] added scaled proration.
- C-Moon 5[C] now special/EX cancel only.
- F-Moon j.623A/B/C no longer airunblockable.
- C-Moon Roa gains his old 236A/[A]/[B] -> 214x series command cancels again.