Tohno’s sensei who helps him control his powers. One of the best characters at zone control in the game. Focuses on placing small orbs on the screen to constrict movement, especially in the corner where it can create hopeless situations. Has multiple projectiles and good range on her pressure, with extra movement options in all three moons. Overall very solid, but a momentum-heavy character. High mid tier or bottom of top tier.
Stage: Witch on the Holy Night
BGM: Beat from Melty Blood
- Most technical moon, plenty of weird gimmicks and extra options.
- High mobility and large set of options give her lots of opportunities in neutral.
- Really abuses characters that rely on dashing around in neutral since her orbs and mobility make it hard to cleanly start pressure.
- Good pressure game. Pure rushdown, losing some of her orbs for additional approach tools and speed.
- Has a great corner tech chase, forcing lots of risky tech situations during her combos.
- This Aoko feels just like a good Melty Blood character with some extra tricks when she knocks you down. A great overall choice for a fun rushdown character.
- Best moon for corner pressure, with plenty of oppressive options and mixups/frametraps.
- Great zoning game overall with good buttons and projectiles. Feels very much like a traditional shoto, with a DP, good fireballs, safe pressure and strong zone control.
- The simplest Aoko with a strong gorilla feel.
11) C.C (Code Geass)
13) Rider (Fate/Stay Night)