Archetype:Earth (aka Hime) is the full extent of Arcueid's power as brought out by Crimson Moon, the progenitor of all vampires. She's the strongest character in the lore, and might just be the strongest character in the game; with her massive attacks, extremely fast walk, and unique flight mechanic, she has incredible space control and incredible mixup. Hime can transition seamlessly between footsies, pure zoning, and rushdown, and her extremely potent circuit breaking arc drive leaves the opponent out of options and out of luck. Every version of Hime is extremely strong.
Stage: good morning, anima mundi
BGM: Princess' Aria of Blessed Beginnings (開闢を讃う姫歌, Kaibyaku wo Tatau Hime Uta)
- C-Hime boasts manual-detonate wind mines, enabling ambiguous and threatening pressure, mixup extensions, and unique damaging combo routes. It also serves as an additional space control tool similar to other characters who can hold things out on the field.
- Good meter gain, gets to keep 100 when sealing the enemy meter with Arc Drive.
- Heat bolsters Hime's limited defensive options.
- Diverse, versatile tools in neutral. While C lacks the specialized strengths of her H and F versions, she's a solid high-tier character.
- H-Hime's flow is defined by her wind mines, which detonate automatically after a brief delay. Mines enable passive space control, safe pressure resets, and terrifying mid-pressure mixups.
- Very strong midrange control of both ground and air space in neutral.
- Good baseline offense with large buttons, good frame data, several forward moving options, and ambiguous pressure resets. Wind mines extend her pressure and enable unreactable mixups.
- Poor defense and meter gain are further hampered by Half Moon mechanics. Strong oki is gated behind meter-intensive enders.
- A strong character with few weaknesses, she's a clear top tier.
- F-Hime trades away her wind specials, low 2C, and far j.B for a reverse far geyser to convert with from afar, an untechable groundbouncing j.[C] to gain consistency and let you land mid-combo, and a somewhat vertically wide 2C that stabilizes hitconfirms and gets meterless knockdowns. Her pressure is weaker than other Himes and she has fewer strong neutral pokes, but any hit in almost any situation can turn into a full combo into a setup meterless if you know the right conversion.
- Because she does not need to spend meter to get advantageous knockdowns, she's can make full use of Hime's terrifying five-way flight mixup as okizeme that the other Himes can't always threaten with. This also frees her up to spend more meter in neutral to force the opponent into bad situations without sacrificing the potential for followups.
- Between the utility of a good shield counter on a character like her, the ability to force the opponent to come into your waiting arms with meter charge, and regaining all red life with blood heat activate or initiative heat every time you set up a combo into arc drive, even the normally slightly weaker F-Moon mechanics synergize beautifully with Hime's kit.
- With dominant space control, powerful setups, and plenty of ways to force the opponent to play by your rules, F-Hime is universally considered one of the best characters in the game.
20) Amped Apple / Lightning Lemon Sour Nerds (Candy)
- ↑ This is just an attempt at translating the name of the song, as there is no official English title for this song.