The main heroine of Tsukihime, Arc is a powerful gorilla character with huge range on her specials, high damage output and consistent corner carry. Playing Arc requires a large commitment to learning all the intricacies of what Melty will let you get away with during a combo, but if you can overcome the execution barrier, Arc rewards you like no other character can. C is top tier, H is just outside top tier, and F is high mid.
Stage: Midnight Park
BGM: Midnight Raider
- S tier character. Powerful "Sonic" air special lets her fall quickly to continue pressure.
- Difficult but highly damaging meterless confirms anywhere on screen that put them in the corner.
- Rekkas take up large amounts of space, are difficult to punish, can be charged for mixups and can be confirmed with meter into full corner carry and corner combo.
- Inexplicably boasts one of the best meterless DPs in the entire game because why not.
- The character of choice for gorilla enthusiasts.
- Significantly improved ability to frame trap with her normals compared to C and gains a true big dumb downward-angled jump-in normal (one of C's few weaknesses), but loses many of her key mixup tools.
- H is very good at forcing the opponent to respect her pressure, and great at staying in by stacking Reverse Beats, but not fantastic at breaking open their guard if they just want to down-back all day.
- Retains Arc's high execution requirements and high damage output. Slightly less range than C or F.
- Loses her rekkas in exchange for a large energy blast special.
- Loss of reverse beat hurts her pressure game, but has new tools for frame traps like 5b.
- Still requires a minimum execution skill level, but not nearly as bad as C or H.
- More of a midrange poke-and-punish type character with good pressure if she wants to go in for a bit.