One of the heroines of Tsukihime, often referred to as ‘Curry’. Jack of all trades character. Most similar to a SF shoto in that she is above average at everything: good, above average normals, good damage, decent projectiles, and decent mobility. Her mix-ups are very basic but her neutral is versatile. Mid tier with a good match-up spread against almost everyone.
Stage: Temple the Seventh Heaven
- The most common moon and often called the best for Ciel.
- Good normals and frametraps with Reverse Beats, command normals, decent projectiles, good mobility and a great, low-profile dash. She is decent in all respects.
- Notably, her 236C can punish anything due to its fullscreen hitboxes, plus it’s a reversal too. With meter, she also has very high damage potential.
- Good character with many options you would want in a solid all-around character.
- Often considered the worst moon, but is generally a more offensive C-Ciel with stronger stagger pressure through her 5A.
- C-Ciel’s special moves are generally more versatile for the neutral game, but H-Ciel has some tricky pressure resets and solid tools to play a more fast-paced style.
- She has a faster walk speed and dash, making her neutral space control quite good.
- She still has C-Ciel’s 236C.
- Strong, technical character, usually seen as the best Ciel that “doesn’t play like Ciel.”
- She loses her C/H 236x series in exchange for high-damage punches that you can link in combos to get high damage (this is the execution part).
- She also has a command throw series and her j.214C (EX Black Keys) forces hard knockdown on hit and must be blocked low, making her okizeme game impressive provided you have meter.
10: Ragna The Bloodedge (BlazBlue)
15: Yuuki Terumi (BlazBlue)
17: Noriaki Kakyoin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)