Angry demon man, distantly related to the Tohnos. Melty's closest character to a grappler, with a focus on rekkas and super armor to move across the screen. Decent normals, and a reasonable ability to tick into his command grab. H and F Kouma are inexplicably unable to combo in the air with the same rules as other characters (cannot cancel normals into each other or into airthrow).
Stage: Forest of King Cruel
BGM: Blood heat!
- Best air game of the three due to retaining air options off of all air normals, which makes stuff like rising j.B more viable.
- Highest average damage, but his normals have the worst range of all moons.
- The only moon with a grounded overhead, as well as possessing various reversals.
- Great stagger pressure ability thanks to 5B~B and large cancel windows on his normals.
- Due to his poor range and relatively below average frame data, he has to vary his approach often in order to be effective.
- Most mobile moon, has access to a unique j.22B that is angled upwards.
- Arguably has the best pressure of the three due to having many tools that let him get in, stay in, and keep himself safe.
- On top of that, he still has access to the command grab that the other two have, making his pressure very scary once he gets going.
- Conversions off of non-CH air hits are abysmal, but he has high damage potential on clean hits.
- Weaker and very uncommon compared to the other two moons, but is still a solid choice if you want to make anyone scared to block.
- Focused on securing a knockdown and running strong mixups that loop into themselves.
- Capable of bulldozing his way across the screen with his armored rekkas.
- Optimized combos are surprisingly technical and can be easily dropped.
- Inexplicably OK matchups against some top tiers (Nero) because he has a God-given right to get in if he really wants to commit.
- Can keep momentum going indefinitely.
- Poor conversions off of non-CH air hits, and generally has to work hard to get wins.
18) Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
29) Jedah (Darkstalkers)