The overall worst character in the game. He’s a joke version of Nero and while he appears to possess Nero’s moves, they all contain huge hurtboxes on start-up, terrible proration, and low base damage. If he gets a clean hit (good luck) it’ll hurt, but his confirms generally yield low damage. He also has the 2nd lowest health in the game, only having higher health than V.Akiha, even worse since he has weak reversals and no real strengths other than being small. He can backdash cancel certain moves and his general gameplay usually ends up being timer scam.
Stage: NECO no you may.
BGM: GCV 2007 -Another Episode-
- Access to Heat activation is a godsend, as it's extremely fast and is his only consistent reversal.
- Can summon deers with air unblockable properties that don't go away on hit with 421A/B, giving decent screen control.
- Very low damage on average and many specials are very niche or even downright useless.
- Combine backdash cancels with Reverse Beat and you can somewhat resemble a Melty Blood character in pressure.
- Half trades in being a Nero ripoff with being a Neco Arc ripoff. He also loses the good backdash the other two moons have. Half plays almost like C-Neco Arc but arguably worse in most cases.
- His gameplan is to get the opponent in the corner with his combo into j.2C, which does a soft knockdown that you can either chase with 2B if the foe techs or pressure further if they don’t.
- Terribly small, awkward normals and if you charge them to get the ranged ones, his small air normals don’t allow him to convert.
- He does have a good command throw series but no one is going to respect this character.
- His 214X sludge can be used as a high-risk/low-reward mix-up on block and he can backdash cancel 5A/2A, and jump cancel the first hit of 5B.
- He is unique in that his normals are the long-ranged versions you have to charge in the other moons but he loses the ability to backdash cancel them.
- He does have a metered reversal with 22C, but meter can be hard to come by without the Full Moon meter charge mechanic.