Sent by the church to hunt evil with her big cello pilebunker. The heavy hitter character, and Melty’s obligatory “religious girl with a big weapon”. She’s slow, but each hit hurts, and although her normals tend to have some really bad hurtbox problems they cover a lot of space. Cumbersome and momentum-dependent, she requires some finesse in neutral to really shine. Low tier but of course can give almost any character a run for their money, and once she gets you in the corner her pressure and damage are some of the best.
BGM: Raven's Nest
- A heavy hitter with relatively weak frame data on her normals.
- She’s all about using her shield specials.
- Her 236x series can bypass projectiles and if charged, can create frame trap situations. 63214x can go through opponent’s moves and launch them away.
- Frame traps are decent but very weak mix-up.
- Her normals also have large hurtboxes on start-up, unfortunately.
- She doesn’t have to sacrifice damage to go for okizeme (and she gets a somewhat decent 50/50 mix-up afterwards).
- The best moon for high momentum match-ups.
- Like C, she has large hurtboxes before active frames, so she can get hit out of her frametraps in silly ways sometimes.
- She has knockdown and a corner loop with 63214x, which can also reflect some projectiles. The loop builds a lot of meter and gives you a strong okizeme ender.
- The most common moon and arguably the best all-purpose moon.
- Her normals are extremely good now and her most basic combo of 2A>5A>5B>6B>5C>236A nets you ~3.5k damage and sends the foe to the corner.
- 6C is both an overhead and your pressure reset move. She’s dependent on winning neutral, doing huge damage, and opening up the foe in the corner until they die - her pressure against cornered opponents is extremely oppressive if you can get them there.
- Has one of the lowest execution requirements to play competently. Extremely simple power character.
22) Gilgamesh(Fate/Stay Night)
23) Saber(Fate/Stay Night)
28) Archer(Fate/Stay Night)