|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel/Ignis
Debuted in: Jingai Makyou
Voice Actor: Rina Misaki
Introduction: From ancient times, the Three Protectors have defended humanity from the shadows. She is one of them and is known as the Noblest Blade. She has a very cunning personality and her actions are crafty and calculated. Her skills are purely physical, and she hunts monsters with the use of weapons and traps.
Ignis fights primarily from mid-to-long range, using traps to stop an opponent from moving in and long normals to poke, but she can also fight up close using her command grab. These tools make her a well-balanced character between both offense and defense. However, she has a weakness in her lack of an invincible reversal without meter.
If you are having trouble reading inputs, check out the Notation section!
5A 2A [6A / cl.B] st.B 2B 5C 2C [5E/2E] is basic chain route. Any deviations from that route will be noted as an additional or limited.
NOTE: Frame data is not tested exactly, and may be slightly off.
5E / 5[E]
Ansatsu: Kokushi (A/B) / Gurou (C)
421A/B/C / j.421A/B/C
236AB / j.236AB
421AB / j.421AB
All Variable Rushes allow you to do a sequence of attacks depending on if you hit the A, B, or C button. If you press nothing, the VR will end. If your VR is blocked, you have the option to press nothing, or keep attacking. Even if you keep attacking, you could still stop at any time, assuming you don't execute the final attack.
Depending on what combination of buttons you use, you can come up with some useful strings.
Flame of Anor
Please check out the Notation section, for help on understanding how to read and write combos!
This isn’t an exhaustive list, instead it’s an introduction to Ignis combos alone or with Althea Partner Blitz
2A＞5B＞5C＞6A＞4X＞(646A+B or 236236B+C)
Anti-Air 2B > 9j.B > 9j.B > j.E > j.B > j.E > j.236A or j.236AB
- An anti-air combo using 2B. Note that you cannot pick up opponents that are high in the air with this.
Airthrow > j.D > j.B > j.E > (land ＞ 9j.B ＞ j.E ）236A or 236AB
- If your air throw occurs while you and your opponent are too high in the air, the section of the combo in parentheses will not connect and you should omit it.
Close 2A＞ cl.B ＞ 5C ＞ 5E ＞ 9j.B > 9j.B ＞ j.E ＞ j.D ＞ j.B ＞ j.E ＞ 236A or 236AB
Close 2A ＞ cl.B ＞ f.B ＞ 5C ＞ 6B ＞ 4B ＞ 646AB or Variable Rush or 236236BC
- Both of these are to be used while at point blank range against the opponent. The former is an air combo while the latter is a ground combo.
Close 6A ＞ cl.B ＞ 6A ＞ cl.B ＞ 5C ＞ 6B ＞ 4B ＞ 646AB or Variable Rush or 236236BC
- Relatively high damage combo for standing characters. For punishing large gaps between moves.
Throw > f.B or 5C (OTG) Throw > 646AB or Variable Rush
- Since you can’t get a full combo without using meter or an assist off of a throw except in the corner, you can use this on oki alongside moves like Bakusatsu: Hidaruma.
632146+A/B/C > 6A > cl.B > 6A > f.B > 5c > 6B > 4B > 646AB 632146+A/B/C > 6A > cl.B > 5C > 2E > tripwire or lighter
- Command throw starter. The former combo emphasizes damage and the latter emphasizes an advantageous okizeme situation.
(Corner) B+C > 5A or 2A > cl.B > 9j.B > delayed j.E > cl.B > 9j.A > j.B > sj8.B > j.E > j.236A or j.236AB B+C > 5A or 2A > cl.B > 5C > 6C > 5A > cl.B > 9j.B > 9j.B > j.C > j.E > j.236A or j.236AB
- When you are in the corner, you can pick up foes with 5a or 2A after a throw, so you can get a full combo without having to spend meter. The latter combo does more damage, but it is important to know that the 6C > 5A may not connect on all foes.
- Max damage route; about 8154 damage
- Lowest damage, but safest route; about 7160 damage
- The 7th and 8th A presses have 3 hits to them; remember to delay the timing of the presses to get max damage
...(4)6x~4x assist call (46C~4x ...
- you can buffer a charge during any assist call, and combo Bokusatsu Funkotsu into itself, even if assists don't work. this can lead to interesting carries, with less proration, or delay assists hitting(such as dragon)
Launcher＞JB＞jc＞JB＞JE＞Call Alushia＞C+E or 236236B+C
Throw or 6X＞Combo Blast＞5C＞Call Alushia＞236236B+C
cl.B or f.B > Carol > Variable Rush (A version)
- If you call Carol before the variable rush, she will hit after the A route. Upon partner call, even if the opponent attempts to trigger an escape blast, it won't go through the variable rush
(Filler) > 6+A/B/C > 4A/B/C > Carol > Variable Rush > 421A > cl.B > 5C > tripwire or 646AB
- A combo that calls Carol before canceling into your A button series Variable Rush. Remember to delay the inputs for the 6th and 7th presses in the A series for your additional 3 hits of those attacks.
(filler) > 6A/B/C > 4A/B/C > Kaigen > Lethal Blaze
- If you hit with Kaigen near the corner, you can also a combo into Bakusatsu: Hidaruma before the Lethal Blaze.
B+C or 646AB > Kaigen > 6C > Variable Rush
- After the partner attack, even if the opponent triggers an escape blast, the variable rush makes this technique invincible and they cannot escape.
(Filler) > 6+A/B/C > Henri > cl.B > microdash cl.B > 6A > cl.B > 6A > cl.B > f.B > 6A > 4A > 646AB or Variable Rush (Filler) > 6+A/B/C > Henri > cl.B > microdash cl.B > 2B > f.B > 5C > 6A > 4A > 646AB or Variable Rush
- A ground combo extended with Henri. The former combo only works on standing opponents.
Throw > Henri > cl.B 2C > 5D > cl.B > 9j.B > 9j.B > j.C > j.E > 236A or 236AB
- A ground throw conversion with the help of a partner.
Kaigen + Alushia
(everyone’s favorite combination)
General purpose combos
Starter＞Combo Blast＞(6A＞c5B＞6A＞c5B＞5C＞6A)＞Call Kaigen＞c5B＞5C＞5E＞Call Alushia＞Ender of choice
- The part in parentheses is easier on crouching opponents if you use c5B>f5B>5C＞6A
Blast confirm (damage prioritized)
Starter＞Combo Blast(can confirm that the opponent is bursting here)＞Call Kaigen＞restand＞6C＞Call Alushia＞236236B+C
- Damage ender without 3 bars for 236236B+C:
- (While under Blast effect)646A+B＞5D＞646A+B
2A > 5B > 5C > 6B > Blast > cl.B > 2B > f.B > 5C > 6A > 4A > 646AB > 5D > 646AB or Variable Rush
Throw > Blast > cl.B > 5C > 6B > 2D > j.B > cl.B > 5C > 6B > 4B > 2D > j.E > 6A > 646AB > Variable Rush
(Filler) 646AB > Carol > 6C > Combo Blast > cl.B > 6A > cl.B > 2B or f.B > 5C > 6B > Henri > cl.B > microdash cl.B > 6A ＞ cl.B > 6A > cl.B > 5C > 6A > 4A > 5D > 421A > [cl.B > 5C > Variable Rush] or [22A > 236236BC]
- A big damage combo using Carol and Henri. (10000 to 15000 + poison damage) There is a possibility that the opponent will burst the 6C, so you may want to switch to a variable rush at that point instead if you notice an escape blast around the time where you’re supposed to activate your combo blast. Generally, the 646AB cannot be escaped unless the opponent bursts. Be aware that you may not be able to build enough meter to do this combo if the opponent’s health is not high enough.
[2B > 9j.B] or [j.A > j.B] > combo blast > j.E > land > cl.B > 9j.B > delayed j.E > land > cl.B > 2C > delayed 646AB > Carol > 421A > Variable Rush > cl.B > 5C > 5E (> tripwire)
- An anti-air/air-to-air combo. Note that j.E and 646AB need to be delayed. If you are too far from the corner, change the last part to Carol > Variable Rush > 421A > 5C > 5E (> tripwire)
Throw > combo blast > cl.B > 6A > [9j.B > delayed j.E > land > microdash cl.B] x2 > 2C > delayed 646AB > Carol > 421A > Variable Rush > cl.B > 5C > 5E (> tripwire) Airthrow > combo blast > j.E > land > microdash cl.B > 9j.B > j.C > j.E > land > microdash cl.B > 2C > delayed 646AB > Carol > 421A > Variable Rush > cl.B > 5C > 5E (> tripwire)
- Combos from various throws.
Ignis actually has a walljump. When paired with a jD Escape, this helps to escape the corner safely. Be aware that this motion takes slightly longer than a normal jump)
Because cl.B and 6A can chain into teach other, they have limited looping capabilities. (2 loops on their own, but you can get more if you incorporate partners)
Not only can you perform the regular air chain route of j.A > j.B > j.C > j.E, but also the reverse beat of j.B > j.A
After throwing an enemy in the corner, you can input 7j.B followed by Bakusatsu: Hidaruma as okizeme. You can then use IAD j.B for continued okizeme.
Click the pictures to see the full resolution.