|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Ring of Destruction: Slam Masters II/Controls
7 8 9 G LP HP 4 5 6 _ LK HK 1 2 3
This direction system is commonly called Numpad Notation, with 7 8 9 being up-back, up, and up-forward, 4 5 6 being back, neutral, and forward, and 1 2 3 being down-back, down, and down-forward.
The main reason is to easily describe nonstandard motions, like on Super Slams. Some common motions are 236 (qcf/quarter circle forward), 41236 (hcf/half circle forward), and 623 (dp/shoryuken motion)
- 5LP - Standing light punch
- 2HP - Crouching heavy punch
- n.5LK - Near (aka Close) standing light kick
- 28HK - Down, Up heavy kick
- 5LP > - Indicates a chain cancel.
- 5LP >> - Indicates a link.
- 5LP xx - Indicates a special cancel.
- 874G - Biff/Gunloc Super Slam, Sunset Splash. Supers have unique motions.
- 66 - Run towards, holdable
- 44 - Run away, holdable
- Normal Moves
- LP - Light punch
- HP - Heavy punch
- LK - Light kick
- HK - Heavy kick
- P - Refers to either punch
- K - Refers to either kick
- PP - Refers to both punches
- KK - Refers to both kicks
- LP+LK/HP+HK - Taunt
- G - Grab (always the same regardless of direction)
- 236G - Running Grab
- G, P/K - Irish Whip