Super Smash Bros. Crusade/Competitive Ruleset
Just like Official Super Smash Bros. games, Crusade has it's own competitive ruleset for singles and doubles.
Current competitive version: 0.9.3a
Region Lock: Yes
Bracket: Double Elimination
-If you request a third party host then you can get one asap.
-Once you have played a match, you are consenting to the lag that comes with the host and it will count as a loss regardless on how bad it was. If you stop in the middle of a match however, It can be contested
-Set limit will be set to 15 mins.(if third party is involved 20 mins) if you have not handle the match or given an update after 15 mins. you will both be sent to losers.
-If your opponent doesn't show up after 10 mins. when a round starts, they'll get DQ'd to losers
-Top 8 can request someone to record their match if they pleased
- Bo3 for everything but Losers Final, Winners Final and Grand Final
Lauge Clause Standard Procedure
2) toaster clause
3) program clause
- If the players desync, the game will be replayed on the same stage with the same characters. In the case where at least one stock was lost before the desync, both players will start the game with the same number of stocks that they had at the time of the desync. If an argument arises over desyncing, the TO will determine if the game should be nullified. If the TO finds out that one player intentionally throws a game in an attempt to emulate a desync, their opponent advances, regardless of the current score. If there is no replay information, a judgment based on past behavior of both participants will determine advancement.
- If severe lag issues occur, the offending player will play with the graphics tuned to the lowest possible setting.
- If the players still lag, either player may request a speedtest, in which both participants will test their respective connections, the speedtests must be sent to the TO attending the request in private. To be considered valid, this action must be taken before game 2 starts; players have to try and play before requesting a speedtest. If the players play longer than game 1, they both give up to their right to request a speedtest. If a player's result is considered unsuitable for competitive play, they get disqualified.
(use this after the Lag Clause)
1. You may only Toaster Clause if the game lags and your opponent passes a speedtest.
2. CPUs must have at least four cores, or two cores with hyperthreading enabled.
3. Systems must have at least 4GB of RAM.
4. Systems must be running an up-to-date Linux version, Windows 7 or newer, or Mac OS X Snow Leopard (v10.6) or newer.
Items are set to OFF
Hazards are set to OFF
Final Smash: OFF
Friendly Fire: ON
Airdodge: Player's Choice
Individual settings: Default (exception: Airdodge)
Singles Stage List=
Starters: Green Hill Zone Battlefield Final Destination Smashville Suzaku Castle
Counterpick: Fountain of Dreams Cutman's Arena Metal Crystal Wario Ware Dreamland Outer Space
Doubles Stage List
Starters: Battlefield Final Destination Cutman's Arena
Counterpick: Flatzone 3 Casino Nights District Court Dreamland
-Double Blind: Either player may request that a double blind selection occur. In this situation, a 3rd party should be told, in secret, each of player’s choices for the first round. Both players are to then select their first round character, with the 3rd party validating that the character selected is the same as their word.
-DSR: A player/team cannot counter pick to any stage they have won on during that set.
-Gentleman’s Clause: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it. This rule takes priority over DSR. Players may NOT agree to change the number of matches to be played.
-If time runs out, the person with the most stock left (or least % if they are equal) wins. If the % is equal as well, play a 1 stock 3 minute match, same characters and stage.
-Pausing the game shall only be legal while either player remains upon their OWN respawn platform, and only for the purpose of summoning a tournament official or in the case of a controller malfunction. All other pauses will incur a stock loss to the player who pauses the game. Quitting the match early will result in loss of match for the quitter.
If the match goes to sudden death due to a suicide move (Ganon’s side-B, Kirbycide, etc.), the person initiating the attack Wins.
- UI glitch rule: If you are caught doing the "Ultra Instinct" glitch you'll lose the set