|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Like Kou, Crow is a traditional shoto character. He lacks Kou's ability to convert st.HP and cr.HK from long range, weakening his footsie game somewhat. He makes up for it by being easily able to set up pressure with his fireballs and having access to stronger reversal options.
- meterless invincible DP
- EX fireball is great at forcing pressure
- gets stronger conversions from BL counters
- poor damage outside of close range
- higher execution requirements on his advanced combos
|Move: Startup/Active - Hit Adv/Block Adv|
| LP: 6F/4F - +4F/+3F |
Standard jab. Chains to c.LP, hits Hanzo, Jyu and Chadha crouching
| cr.LP: 5F/3F - +4F/+3F |
Crouching jab. Hits mid. chains to all light normals.
| j.LP: 5F/11F - ?/? |
Randy Savage its not but, its an elbow. Stays out a long time.
| LK - 8F/4F - +3/+2 |
Mid-hitting toe kick. Max damage light normal.
| cr.LK: 5F/2F - +1F/±0 |
Hits low, decent range.
| j.LK: 7F/11F - ?/? |
Jumping knee. Good downward hitbox.
| HP: 10F/4F - +4F/+1 |
Longer range than it looks. Hits crouchers.
| cl.HP: 8F/6F - +3F/+0F |
Upwards hitting punch that may stop some crossups.
| cr.HP: 9F/3~4F - -1F/-4F |
Good anti-air normal. Max damage normal. Slightly slower than Kou's.
| j.HP 9F/4F - ?/? |
Awkward superman punch. Highest damage jump in.
| HK: 8F/4F - +2F/-1 |
Upwards roundhouse kick. Hits crouchers.
| cr.HK: 9F/3F - -1F/-3F |
Low forward yo. Special cancellable, super cancellable. You're going to get real familiar with this normal.
| j.HK: 7F/5F - ?/? |
downwards jump kick. Crosses up.
| LP+LK (Overhead) |
Short-hop j.LP. The box is out for a lot longer than it seems, and extends a bit farther down as well.
| HP+HK (Unblockable) |
A slower f.st.HP. Despite low speed, has decent range.
| 3HK |
Sweep. Similar to Ryu's in that it extends out moderately far but recovers slowly.
| 6LP |
Two-hit overhead. Due to the higher damage and two-hit property it is slightly more useful than Kou's version.
| 6HK |
A hop kick. The recovery frames may be canceled into a special move or super for a combo. +2 on block.
| Ateyumi – Kagebi 236P |
Crow’s fireball. They travel slower and are faster to recover than Kou's.
| Manchuin – Toriuchi 623P |
| Himezori – Yuzuruha 214K |
Potent combo tool. All versions launch the opponent on hit, allowing for varying juggle opportunities. The normal versions whiff on crouchers and won't combo from light attacks.
| Shahouhassetsu Ukifune 236236K |
Crow's Shoryureppa. Fully invincible and fast startup (3f). Not that amazing in combos as usually only a few of the hits will connect and the range is pretty short.
| Kasanejumonji – Kujigarasu 214214P |
Guard break on the first hit. Fully invincible until the first active frame. Pretty slow to come out. Unlike Kou, Crow gets a juggle opportunity after this move, leading to some of his higher damaging combos on a clean hit. Useful for punishes.
- cr.LK, cr.LK xx 623HP
- 6HK xx 623HP
- cr.HK/cr.HP/cl.HP xx 214LK, 214HK, 623HP
- only works against standing opponents. Omit 214LK to make it easier.
- cr.HK/cr.HP/cl.HP xx 214LK, cr.HK xx 623HP
- difficult, but more damaging variant
- (aerial BLC), [214LK]x4, 623HP
- standard BLC conversion that works from anywhere
- (corner only) (aerial BLC), [214LK]x2, [623LP]x2, 623HP
- slightly more damaging corner variant
- cr.LK, cr.LK xx EX 214K
- (aerial BLC), EX 214K, [214K]x2, 623HP
- (corner only) (aerial BLC), EX 214K, [623LP]x2, 623HP
- slightly more damaging corner variant
- cr.HK/cr.HP/cl.HP xx 214LK, 214HK, 623HP xx 236236K
- only works against standing opponents
- cr.HK/cr.HP/cl.HP xx 214LK, 214LK, 236236K
- easier variation
- cr.HP xx 214214P, 214HK, 623HP
- high damage punish combo
- cr.HP xx 236HP xx 236236K
- easier punish combo. Only works from point blank.
- (aerial BLC), [EX 214K]x2, 623HP
- highest damage possible from a BLC
- cr.HK/cr.HP/cl.HP xx EX 214K, 236236K
- (corner only) 214214P, 214214P
- cr.HP xx 214214P, 214HK, 623HP xx 236236K