|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Mizuumi Wiki:Editing Guidelines
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reference guidelines for editing on Mizuumi Wiki.
- Stay focused on facts and general guidance. Avoid extreme or derogatory opinions.
- Avoid using words or phrases such as "best", "worst", "useless", "just a worse...", or "do not use". Instead, provide clear and general use cases, such as "This move can be used as an anti-air, however 3C is usually the better option as it has a larger hitbox and head invulnerability."
- Use edit summaries as often as possible.
- This helps other editors know what was edited by a glance.
- Avoid using personal language such as using idioms, or slang.
- Stay in touch with the other editors.
- The best way to communicate with other editors or ask for help is through the Discord server
- If needed, use the dedicated Talk pages to discuss as well.
- The wiki is meant for information first and foremost.
- Keep humor, memes, and jokes to a minimum. In particular, avoid making extensive edits just to add jokes.
- If it will detract or delay the reader from getting the proper information, leave it out.
- If problems continue to occur after warnings, disciplinary action may be taken.
- Basic move list template used across many games on Mizuumi Wiki
- Basic gallery for character colors
- Navigation for game and character pages that should be used at the bottom of every page.
- See Category:Templates for a list of all templates