|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Magical Battle Arena NEXT
|Magical Battle Arena NEXT|
Magical Battle Arena NEXT (abbreviated as MBANext or MBAN) is a 3D doujin arena fighting game developed by Fly System and published by Area-Zero. It is based on and features characters from Touhou Project and various magical girl anime, including Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Cardcaptor Sakura, Slayers and Dai Mahō-Tōge.
The NEXT version, combining the two halves of the game — Gensokyo and Magical Girls — launched on August 11th, 2017 in Japan.
- Acquire the game. You can buy it here or, if that doesn't work for you, ask around the Discord server.
Changing your system locale to Japanese or using a locale emulator to do so is highly recommended for the remaining steps.
- From the game's main folder, open MBAN_Config.exe.
- Configure the game's various settings and map your inputs using the Configuration page as reference.
- Open MBAN.exe to create the folder structure for save files.
- Download the fully unlocked save file here.
- Move it to Users/your username/AppData/Local/AreaZero/MBAN to get access to Nowel Diastasis as well as the unlockable Synchro Actions and Skills.
Their effects and the unlocking process are detailed on this doc if you wanna do it yourself, though be warned it takes time.
- Visit the Netplay page and join the Discord to find games!
|In Progress / Completed||To-do|