Mizuumi Wiki is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Melty Blood: Type Lumina
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Melty Blood: Type Lumina is an fighting game based off Type Moon's visual novel Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon. Just like the original series, it is being developed by French-Bread. Type Lumina was released worldwide on September 30th, 2021 for Playstation 4/5, Xbox One/Series, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
|Melty Blood: Type Lumina|
|Tamsoft Corporation (PC)|
|GameLoop Inc. (PC)|
|Official Japanese Website|
Rollback Netcode via GGPO
|Reverse Beat Brazil|
|Melty Sud Discord|
|Melty Blood LAN Discord|
December 15, 2022 - Added playable characters "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Ushiwakamaru"
- ・Added playable characters "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Ushiwakamaru"
- ・Added 4 new color variations and color palettes for all characters.
- ・Added new BGM
- ・Added "IKUSA BAYASHI, IZA MAIRU!" and "The Astral Prison"
- ・Added 10 remastered version tracks from "MELTY BLOOD Actress Again"
- ・Added several new stories to Single Play Mode
- ・Added "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Ushiwakamaru" stories
- ・Added the largest "Boss Rush" yet
- ・Added approximately 530 free words to Titles
- ・Added Spanish, French, and Brazilian Portuguese to the supported languages!
MBTL Wiki Roadmap
Click here for character page roadmaps.
|HUD & UI||
|News & Updates||