Fantasy Strike is a Free-to-Play Fighting Game developed by Sirlin Games. The game was released simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Steam on July 25th 2019.
A modern take on classic arcade Fighting Games featuring a cast of characters from the Fantasy Strike universe. These characters can also be seen in tabletop games published by Sirlin Games such as Yomi, Codex, or Puzzle Strike.
Billed as being strategically difficult and mechanically elegant, Fantasy Strike was designed with accessibility and strategy in mind.
- Every character is always available for all players
- No special motion inputs
- Combos are short and fast
- Wide variety of play styles
|In Progress / Completed
- Main page and the navbox are a work in progress.
- FAQ, Controls, Mechanics, Glossary pages in progress.
- add a description of game modes: single vs team battle, ranked mode, time out rules, casual and skill rating
- add solo game modes to FAQ
- update navbox to be more responsive (currently is a fixed width, for potential issues on smaller windows or screens)
- training mode page added
- add blurb about damage calculation in FS
- find a place to put frame data methodology and explanation
- Add images for characters with updated models (Grave, Midori, Setsuki, Rook
- add yomi counter to all characters in the movedata 2%
- Consider using numpad notation
- get higher resolution icons for navbox
- consider adding a pros/cons or strengths/weaknesses table
- add minimum heights for air moves?
- consider adding boss rush abilities ?
- consider adding story and endings 1%
- consider adding all costumes ?
- Add Strategy info to all characters.
- Add Matchup info to all characters.
- Grave - expand on matchups and general strategy 2%
- Geiger - Expand general strategy, write matchups 2%
- Setsuki - write longer General overview, add detail to move data, add general strategy and matchups, double check combos 3%
- Rook - expand on general overview and move data, touch up matchups 2%
- Lum - improve general overview, improve move data descriptions, double check matchups 2%
- Quince - double check move data descriptions, improve combo section, expand on general, add matchups 3%
- Jaina - expand general overview, expand on move descriptions, expand general strategy, add matchups 3%
- Argagarg - expand general overview, expand on move descriptions, expand on strategy and add matchups 3%
- Valerie- expand on move descriptions, add more to strategy, improve matchups 2%
- Midori - improve overview, clean up and add more to move descriptions, improve strategy section, add more matchups 3%
- DeGrey - clean up some style, clean up combo area, Add general strategy, double check matchups 2%
- Onimaru - fill out overview, improve move descriptions, add more general strategy, add some meter strategys, improve combo section, add matchups 3%