|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- What is EN-Eins Perfektewelt?
- EN-Eins Perfektewelt is the sequel to Akatsuki Blitzkampf, and the fourth entry in the series counting the arcade release of Akatsuki Blitzkampf. The game itself, while similar to previous entries in many ways, also has plenty of new mechanics. However, the game is still a footsies based fighter like Street Fighter.
- The game was designed to be easily controllable, with no complicated command motions, as well as easy to grasp with its "San Sukumi" system (roughly translated: Three Way Deadlock, or a Rock-Paper-Scissors Trifecta). This way, both casual players and hardcore can get into the game quickly, reaching the next level of gameplay in a relatively short time so that the emphasis can be placed upon proper movement, spacing, baits and punishes instead of practicing difficult execution or grasping the intricate mechanics.
- How is the game different from Akatsuki Blitzkampf?
- The game features many differences from Akatsuki Blitzkampf. Some of the more obvious ones include the three new characters. EN-Eins, the new main character, who is a clone of an unknown entity. Kati, the girl who Mycale possessed in Akatsuki Blitzkampf who is now in search of Mycale. Lastly, there's Tempelritter, a clone of Valkyria (the final boss) who serves in the army of the New Knights of Templar. Additionally, another unfinished character known in the community as Robo-Akatsuki is playable through the use of cheat engine. However, Mycale was removed from the game, seemingly because Kati and Mycale both being playable could cause issues in the story.
- There were also many changes to the gameplay. The more important ones include double jumps, wall splats, and a new burst feature. For more details on these, go to EN-Eins_Perfektewelt/System_Specifics and EN-Eins_Perfektewelt/Changelog.
- How can I play EN-Eins Perfektewelt?
- Currently, there's no official way to play EE other than buying an arcade cabinet. However, an arcade perfect emulation of EN-Eins runs with jconfig, which you can download in the discord server. Additionally, there's a Cheat Engine Cheat Table in the discord server that allows for many settings to be modified, including what stage is selected and what the background music is.
- What are the tiers?
- This is the Japanese tier list as of March 2020.
Note that some positions in this list may be ambiguous, every character can be viable with enough skill, and matchups matter. Just play your favorites and remember that fundamentals universal to each char are important too.
- Is there netplay for En-Eins?
- Unfortunately, despite Akatsuki Blitzkampf having one, there is currently no caster for EN-Eins Perfektewelt. The game can be played with online multiplayer through the use of Parsec, but Parsec can be inconsistent.