Mizuumi Wiki is for the FGC, by GBL. We don't run ads or sell user data. If you enjoy the site, consider supporting our work.
|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In EN-Eins Perfektewelt, there's no way to actually select stages by default. In versus mode, the game randomly selects between stages 1-7, regardless of which characters are played. However, with cheat engine, its possible to do a stage selection, including stages 0 and 8. None of the stages have names, or at least if they do, they aren't known. As a result, the stages are being called by nicknames or what they literally are.
- Stage 0: Kanzen Sekai Background
- Stage 1: Destroyed City Day
- Stage 2: Destroyed City Night
- Stage 3: Shipyard
- Stage 4: Rainforest Day
- Stage 5: Rainforest Afternoon
- Stage 6: Wooded Battlefield
- Stage 7: Antarctic Ruins
- Stage 8: Antarctic Ruins Boss Variation