|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Ougon Musou Kyoku/Changelog
- Bernkastel's health increased from 1000 to 1200.
- Bernkastel's backstep will no longer interrupt her fragment charges.
- Black Battler's health increased from 800 to 1000.
- Lucifer's Stun values have been adjusted.
- Rosa's health increased from 1400 to 1500.
- Minor bug fixes and typo fixes.
Download: Main Site
- Bernkastel added as a playable character.
- Three Bernkastel endings and one more LambdaDelta ending have been added.
- Slows rate at which recoverable life decreases.
- Ability: Stun Boost duration improved.
- Ability: Effect of Massacre improved.
- Ability: UltraPER duration improved, is now a one-time use ability.
- Minor bugs have been fixed.
- Rosa's Metasuper has increased damage and guard break.
- Ange's 5B, 6B, Summon Sakutaro and Go! Sakutaro moves have been adjusted.
- LambdaDelta's j.B, j.2C, Konpeitou, Black Hole, and Metasuper have been adjusted.
- Jessica's 214SP has been adjusted.
- Lambdadelta added.
- Lambdadelta endings added.
- Willard H. Wright added.
- Willard announcer voice, Lion announcer voice, and two Willard endings have been added.
- A glitch involving George's SP2 landing at time over has been adjusted.
- Glitches involving OTG pop-ups have been fixed (possibly Assault Touch juggling).
- Ability: Effect of Detachment doubled.
- Ability: Effect of Massacre improved.
- Beatrice's 6B is now chargeable; only charged 6B is cancelable.
- Ange's f.5A, f.5B, f.5C have been adjusted.
- Rosa's f.5A no longer combos into itself.
- Rosa's Goat Hunting now has invincibility on startup.
- Rosa's Golden Dream (214AB) now has autoblock on startup.
- Dlanor's backdash and f.5B have been adjusted.
- Erika's 6A has been adjusted, and damage on her SP2 has been lowered.
- Lucifer's 3C has been adjusted.
- Black Battler is now playable for Network mode.
- Black Battler's system voice has been added (this requires Black Battler to be unlocked first)
- The glitch that prevented BGM selection for Network play has been fixed.
- The glitch that didn't apply the life bar settings for training during network play has been fixed.
- Other issues have been fixed.
- Black Battler's SP2 move now forces knockdown.
- A throw invalid frame has been added after an air guard, similar to the one on ground.
- Block stun after an air guard has been extended (they use 硬直, which means rigidity, stiffness, petrification, so should be that).
- The attribute of Attack Touch move against an air guard has been changed.
Download: Main Site
General Gameplay Changes
- There is now a rating system based on your online performance.
- Simple background mode also reduces the burden during Meta Reverse sequences.
- You can now replay recorded actions in Training Mode.
- During replays, you can slow down and fast forward.
- When Metaworld ends, it no longer removes any Abilities (if you Normal Touched during Meta, for instance).
- Immediately after landing you can be attacked <- Not really too sure about this, and kind of hard to test. (There are more situations where can get hit multiple times in the air)
- When you land a Counter Hit it is always possible to continue with at least one attack. (Puts them in a comboable state)
- You can now jump cancel certain standing attacks when hitting an airborne opponent.
- The character being counter hit now glows red.
- It now says when you do a Reversal.
- After getting guard broken, the charge time for recovering your Touch Gauge has increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- All characters have had their Attack Touches tweaked.
- Damage Touch startup and recovery have both been tweaked.
- You can no longer perform actions when your partner is coming in during Guard Touch.
- You can no longer be thrown by command throws during jump start up.
- Command interpretation for dashing / backdashing when you have been crossed up has been modified.
- The command interpreter in general is now better at preventing misinterpretations.
- Some code has been reverted back to 1.02.
- A bug involving simultaneous crossups orienting improperly has now been addressed.
- A bug in which Kanon's Meta Super effect continued even when interrupted has been fixed.
- The height requirement on triple jumps has been lowered.
Known Character Specific Changes
- Ability: Auto Guard - You can now block even during dash recovery.
- Ability: Break Boost - The duration has been extended.
- Ability: Counter Boost - The damage bonus has been increased.
- Ability: Silent Attack - This ability is now more effective.
- Kanon, Lucifer, and Beatrice's HP values have been modified.
- The SP gain on Chiester410's Golden Bow has been adjusted.
- The length of Virgilia's jump startup frames have been modified.
- The recovery on Ronove's backdash has been modified.
- Varies normals and specials have been tweaked.*****
- Some explanations for the changes: Landing a counter hit does not increase hitstun. Rather, it puts you in a combo'able state when you normally aren't in one. The obvious example of this is moves that launch on hit, such as Battler's Divekicks / DPs. You can now follow them up.
- Just messing around it seems like almost all standing attacks can now be jump cancelled ground to air, including close proximity normals. As with previous patches, many "anti air" moves are still really shitty because most of them are "close" moves that dont come out early enough (unless you're Ronove :p). Fortunately, it means you can get a much better rewards off of tactics such as running under them when they jump in at you, then catch them on their backside. This makes some moves much riskier, such as Virgilia's post 1.03 dive kick (j.2C), which on block can often be punished with 5a, but led to nothing. Now you can connect 5a into some air combo or more mashing etc.
- Character specifics
- Beatrice's 6C and Ronove's j.C can now be button held.
- Changed moves:
- Battler: Meta super
- Ange：2A, j.A
- Shannon: c.5C, f.5C, 6C, 3C, j.A
- Ronove：Elegant Shield
- Lucifer：6A, f.5B, 2B, nj.A, nj.B, j.C
- Eva：2A, 2B, j.A
- Beatrice：Red Truth, j.214A, j.214B
- Chiester410：f.5B, f.5C, 2B, j.A, nj.C