Baxter is a minor antagonist in Battle Craze. A product of BioCorps gone missing, Baxter is an organic super computer who wishes he knew nothing, and resorted to the most primal of pastimes, murder.
Stage: United Kingdom: Westminster Bridge
BGM: Hellbent for Pleather
Spin Speed: Baxter’s speedometer icon attacks are buffed by how much Spin Speed he has. Spin Speed can be charged through his Craze Technique and holding Grey Cannon or White Catapult. Spin Speed decays slowly over time, and more quickly when using special moves marked with his icon. Holding SP + SK during ground throws, landing from any specials, or during Lime Drop will cancel the landing state into Burn Roller.
- Can charge his "speedometer" in neutural or during combos.
- At max Spin Speed he can dish out a lot of damage.
- His level 3 makes you have max Spin Speed and you can cancel your specials into other specials.
Peel Out: Baxter’s speedometer icon attacks are buffed by how much Spin Speed he has. Spin Speed can be charged through his Craze Technique when he isn’t spun up. Otherwise, he gets access to Violet Shot, a multi-direction attack that can be cancelled from any Special. Spin Speed decays over time, and when using special moves marked with his icon.
- Similar to C-Side. but Craze Tech immediately gives you max Spin Speed that decays faster than C-Side.
- Can use Craze Tech to cancel from special moves to extend combos or to mix up pressure.
Blood Motor: Baxter’s speedometer icon attacks are buffed by his Spin Speed, which is proportional to the amount of Purple Health he has, up to a certain threshold.
- Spin Speed increases the speed,damage,and frame data of his specials.
- Can dash around the stage and stick to walls with Craze Tech.
- Has amazing mix and combos.