A mysterious agent who wanders the realm of dreams to fulfill a mission given to her by the Cecropian Kingdom. She currently is a threat to one sleepy participant in the tournament...
Stage: The Nightscape: Cecropian Carnival
Maskerado: If any of GABBY’s fake images are attacked, she is rewarded Craze Gauge. GABBY’s Craze Technique, Fasadon, is better the longer she waits between uses. At the maximum length, the fake images can push opponents.
- Clones can easily deceive the opponent.
- Has the best mix-ups in the game.
Malfermu la Ludon: GABBY can chain special moves together after using her Craze Techniques. Any special move labeled with Д can be canceled into from another special as long as she has the appropriate stack. В and К work the same way.
- Craze Tech pulls cards from a deck and can chain special moves together after using it.
- Gameplan revolves around which cards she draws, which are determined by RNG
Du Vizagoj: GABBY’s available moves depend on the direction she’s facing, relative to which side she starts the match on. Right pink moves are usable when she’s front-facing, while left green moves are available when she’s turned around. Hitting with Subite allows more Deziru follow ups, while hitting with Militiso increases the charge rate of Naskiga Meso.
- One of the most complex characters in the game.
- Very strong if you take the time to learn this side.