Wallace is an antagonistic figure in Battle Craze!! A revenant hitman for hire, his latest target pulls him towards the competition of Battle Craze with a feverish smile.
Stage: Germany: Grand Geist's Manor
BGM: Funeral March
Tough Guy: Several of Wallace’s moves have armor, meaning he won’t flinch during the startup of these attacks and takes reduced damage. Eisbrecher and applicable special moves can only armor through one hit.
- Fantastic mid-range options, but can struggle at close range.
- C-Tech can armor attacks and reflect projectiles.
Memento Mori: Several of Wallace’s moves can be held and are armored for the duration of the buildup, meaning he won’t flinch and will gain increased Craze Gauge for damage taken.
- Focuses more on forcing the opponent to make decisions thanks to a better close range game.
- C-Tech is now a close range, armored command grab that can start combos.
Der Rasenmahermann: Wallace’s Craze Techniques have armor, meaning he won’t flinch when hit and converts some of the damage he recieves into Guard Pressure. The higher Wallace’s Guard Meter is, the more damage he deals. When his Guard Meter is red, his attacks will cause their Dire Hit Effects.
- Can cancel from being hit in C-tech stance with ANYTHING.
- MEGA FISTO!!