|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Eternal Fighter Zero/FAQ
If you are looking for ancient information from the old FAQ for some reason, please check the archived version of the FAQ.
- What is Eternal Fighter Zero?
- Eternal Fighter Zero (shortened to EFZ) is a fighting game created by Tasogare Frontier that was released in 2001. The game includes characters from some of Key's earlier visual novels.
- Is there netplay for EFZ?
- Yes, the most recent client released in November 2014 is EFZRevival which can be found here. This fixes all compatibility issues, offers rollback-based netplay, netplay replay saving and additional training options.
- Where can I find people to play with?
- Join the EFZ Discord server here!
- How do I port forward?
- What are the tiers?
- While there is no definitive tier list, some opinions have been documented here.
- What character should I pick? I usually like x, y and z.
- Check out the Character Choice page.
Controls, Options and Troubleshooting
- How do I change my controls?
- In config.exe in your EFZ folder. If config.exe does not seem to be working, ask in the EFZ Discord for a link to the DInput Config.
- Is it possible to change sound settings?
- To a degree. You can disable the BGM in EfzRevival.ini.
- How do I save netplay replays?
- Be sure you have created a \netplay folder in EFZ\replays, otherwise the replays won't save!
- How do I change the port I host on? It wont let me change from 10800 in the caster!
- There's an option in the .ini for the default port.
- How do I fix "The program can’t start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer."?
- Download and install: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30679
- I have found an issue with EfzRevival. How can I report it?
- Email EfzRevival@gmail.com with the issue.
How can I contribute to the wiki?
In order to get an account on Mizuumi, please refer to the instructions on the getting started page. Once you have an account, please take a look at the character template page and see if all current pages are adhering to it. Adding combos, proof-checking frame data entries, expanding the Character-Specific Notes, all constructive contributions are much appreciated.
The layout looks very weird if there is little to no text. If move descriptions are missing in the original page but you would still like to help implementing the new layout and cannot fill them in yourself, message Shimatora#2804 on Discord. I'm more than happy to help!
Current progress is based on getting the new template implemented and adding all the frame data.
How to Use
Move descriptions can (and should) be copied from the previous layout. Frame data can be found here.
ダメージ = Damage
発生 = Startup
持続 = Active Duration
全体動作 = Total Duration
ヒット硬直差 = Advantage on hit
ガード硬直差 = Advantage on block
立G = Stand Guard
屈G = Crouch Guard
空G = Air Guard
○ Indicates possible
× Indicates impossible