|Want to be an editor? Request an account by joining the Mizuumi Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message.|
Eternal Fighter Zero/FAQ
If you are looking for ancient information from the old FAQ for some reason, please check the archived version of the FAQ.
- What is Eternal Fighter Zero?
- Eternal Fighter Zero (shortened to EFZ) is a fighting game created by Tasogare Frontier that was released in 2001. The game includes characters from some of Key's earlier visual novels.
- Is there netplay for EFZ?
- Yes, the most recent client released in November 2014 is EFZRevival which can be found here. This fixes all compatibility issues, offers rollback-based netplay, netplay replay saving and additional training options.
- Where can I find people to play with?
- Join the EFZ Discord server here!
- How do I port forward?
- What are the tiers?
- While there is no definitive tier list, some opinions have been documented here.
- What character should I pick? I usually like x, y and z.
- Check out the Character Choice page.
Controls, Options and Troubleshooting
- How do I change my controls?
- In config.exe in your EFZ folder. If config.exe does not seem to be working, ask in the EFZ Discord for a link to the DInput Config.
- Is it possible to change sound settings?
- To a degree. You can disable the BGM in EfzRevival.ini.
- How do I save netplay replays?
- Be sure you have created a \netplay folder in EFZ\replays, otherwise the replays won't save!
- How do I change the port I host on? It wont let me change from 10800 in the caster!
- There's an option in the .ini for the default port.
- How do I fix "The program can’t start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer."?
- Download and install: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30679
- I have found an issue with EfzRevival. How can I report it?
- Email [email protected] with the issue.
How can I contribute to the wiki?
In order to get an account on Mizuumi, please refer to the instructions on the getting started page. Adding combos (and video references), verifying frame data, expanding the Character-Specific Notes, all constructive contributions are much appreciated. If you have any questions regarding the wiki, feel free to ask them in the IRC channel or the EFZ Discord's wiki thread.
Lots of information on the Mizuumi wiki has been transferred from the BambooSword wiki. While it is not needed much anymore, feel free to refer to it and the translations below.
ダメージ = Damage
発生 = Startup
持続 = Active Duration
全体動作 = Total Duration
ヒット硬直差 = Advantage on hit
ガード硬直差 = Advantage on block
立G = Stand Guard
屈G = Crouch Guard
空G = Air Guard
○ Indicates possible
× Indicates impossible