An alternate version of Akiha wearing a shorter skirt. A footsies and zoning based character, Seifuku has almost every tool you could ever want in Melty - great speed, good normals, great zoning potential, a command grab and good damage. C-Seifuku is an order of magnitude more powerful than H or F, with an extremely powerful zoning game and very simple confirms that corner carry and lead to great okizeme and fuzzy opportunities.
- One of the best characters in the game. C-Seifuku has j. 214A/B "soko de", one of the most dominant zoning tools in the game, as well as multiple other large hitboxes to dominate both grounded and aerial footsies.
- Once she can force an opponent to block, she has powerful fuzzy guards, a command grab that can carry corner-to-corner for massive damage, and straightforward, highly damaging combos with phenomenal okizeme and generally great pressure with her long limbs.
- Can confirm basically any random hit into her main BnB combo, which means any win in neutral ends up with full corner carry, huge damage, and nightmarish okizeme. そこでそこでそこで
- The rushdown version of Seifuku Akiha, very good normals up close as her 5A is +6 on block and has the faster airdash speeds of the Seifukus.Excels once she's in your face and her specials, most notably 22X and 63214C is an excellent compliment to her normals.
- Other than 22X, her other specials are pretty much adjustments from C-seifuku's special move set.
- Out of all the Seifuku variants, this one has the highest damage ceiling locked behind execution and can still get Oki from those routes.
- Mid tier character if you can work with the execution demands of this character.
- F-Seifuku is a very much a different character from H and C seifuku respectively, she now has a 236X and j236X that are commonly called Ring, a multi hitting special that locks people down. She also has 214X which is a jumping ring attack that is plus on block and she also has 22X take from H-Seifuku that compliments her pressure with her normals along with 63214C.
- She's a character that prides herself on basic, but strong f moon pressure in tandem with command grab. there are ways to get damage and OKi with 236X, it does require knowledge on character specifics and for Ryougi in particular, 22X loops route that gives both damage and Oki are feasible on her.
- Mid tier character with enough patience and effort.
6) North High School (Haruhi)
11) Sakugawa Middle School (A Certain Magical Index)
15) Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay Night)
17) Lilian Girls' Academy (Maria-sama ga Miteru)
19) Kaiyou High School (To Heart)
30) Yukiko Amagi (Persona 4)
31) Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha)