Poor forgotten kouhai girl who’s turned into a vampire. Melty Blood's other grappler, in contrast to Kouma, Satsuki is a powerful mixup character with a great combo game, brutal okizeme, decent footsies and an altogether robust gameplan with some great unique options for neutral in all three moons. Although she isn't especially reliant on or even especially good at ticking into her grounded command grab, she has more than enough tools to get in and stay in, with huge damage rewards once she gets a hit. Catsuki is solidly top tier, Fatsuki and Hatsuki are somewhere around mid tier.
Stage: Battle field
BGM: Obscure Zone
- With what can easily be considered the best anti-air in the game in 623C, C-Satsuki is comfortable in almost any situation, with great buttons and a great combo game.
- C-Satsuki is a complete package for someone looking to play a rushdown character, with many good options and ways to get in, great okizeme, high damage, a metered reversal, and just good utility overall.
- Easily top tier, though she requires a dedicated player to master her long combos as well as a good understanding of Melty’s OTG mechanics.
- A basic rushdown character with high damage off optimal combos.
- Her normals are quite good for pressure and to punish jump-outs. Her j.[B] is similar to an air Sonic Boom that can net counter hits into damage.
- Her 22x series allows her to reset pressure.
- Has command throws but that’s not her focus.
- Run in there and hit them.
- This moon is similar to crescent at first glance but it has a few notable differences.
- Stronger corner pressure game Full's 5B and 5C and 22X series makes getting out of the corner even more difficult.
- Meterless mixups means you can spend your meter to do big damage combos, put this together with no reverse beating leads to consistent high damage.
- However worse anti-air options lack of reverse beating and air dodging are notable negatives.